Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Officially Starts Training Camp, But For Who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IIG View Post
    I really hope Floyd's opponent knows that he's been picked and is training too. If not, this is a bull**** fight from the jump.
    Advantage...the New Cheating! :yawn:

Comment

Lol haters in every floyd thread. if you guys hate him so much then why post about him?

Anyway, he should just announce his next opponent already.

Comment

It will forever bother me watching this guy throwing hooks, doesn't know how to throw neither right nor left.

Other than my own nitpicking, he looks good. almost with an extra pep in his step.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
          I really hope Floyd's opponent knows that he's been picked and is training too. If not, this is a bull**** fight from the jump.
          Not really, what stops them from having the same Mayweather/ B-Hop-like attitude and staying in shape? I believe Porter has continued training, really...all these welters should know better, unless one of them has already been picked.

Comment

Why doesn't he actually do that in a fight?

Comment

Embed, embed, embed!

Comment

i remember that time he.... (flashbacks to 100 boring rounds of pot shotting and moonwalking)... had his bodyguards force his kids to watch him beat up their mom

everything else *yawn

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                  Wow. This is amazing. Someone posts a thread saying Mayweather is a terrible person for not picking an opponent yet. Several others respond logically by saying that Mayweather has already picked an opponent and is in training, but simply has not announced the opponent.

Now, a couple of hours later, someone else who did not read the earlier comments posts a tweet stating that Mayweather is in training camp already. Amazing how these things happen.

Comment

I now believe he will fight on cbs. Frees tv doesn't need as much advertising and for as long. Ppv's take a long time to build and promote. We are now less than 2 months out with no announcement. Unprecedented. Cbs it will be.

Now who's the opponent. I think Thurman.

Comment

Bring on Mayweather-Berto on CBS with a nice undercard, nothing else to prove for the top 10 ATG.

Comment

Working...
                      X