No announcement yet.

Hearn: If not Mayweather - Rios, Alexander/Chaves then Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Well I only have one account unlike you. Come on, who did i piss you off as in the past?
    Wow, one refresh and there you are! You're a quick one.

Anyway, hope you can get your drug abuse problems looked at. Not a good look, but I'm almost certain you'll shake it off entirely in the future.

Who knows, maybe spending your entire day on Boxingscene works great as meditation!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post

Anyway, hope you can get your drug abuse problems looked at. Not a good look, but I'm almost certain you'll shake it off entirely in the future.

Who knows, maybe spending your entire day on Boxingscene works great as meditation!
      If you can't discuss the subject like a normal person, you'll be put on ignore.

Comment

Lmao at the tags

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Has Chaves/Alexander even scheduled a date yet? It seems very soon to already be due a mandatory this year imo - but whatever.
          They're going to purse bids because its TR/Haymon. Have a feeling one might even pull out. Brook will have had 2 voluntaries so unsurprising that a mando will be due,

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post

My drug abuse problems? The only thing I obviously abused was you on an old account and you're still hurt about it.

Yes you're certainly new and not an alt. You joined in June yet bumped a 4 year old thread by Freedom and now are are all over my dick. Why not stop being a coward and admit who you are?
          Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 07-02-2015, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Lmao at the tags
            Alts now, Goober? I already told you I'm going to stop bullying you so there's no need to open new accounts to randomly attack me.

Comment

They're going to purse bids because its TR/Haymon. Have a feeling one might even pull out. Brook will have had 2 voluntaries so unsurprising that a mando will be due,
              Considering he was fought a mando 3 months ago, I think it's early to start talking about it. But it probably won't happen before feb/march next year anyway.

Doesn't sound like they can work together by the sounds of things. Hope TR pulls out so Brook can give Alexander the long overdue beating he deserves for talking so much shyt back in 2012 about Brook.

Funny though, Alexander says he picks Brook to beat Khan.

Comment

Considering he was fought a mando 3 months ago, I think it's early to start talking about it. But it probably won't happen before feb/march next year anyway.

Doesn't sound like they can work together by the sounds of things. Hope TR pulls out so Brook can give Alexander the long overdue beating he deserves for talking so much shyt back in 2012 about Brook.

Funny though, Alexander says he picks Brook to beat Khan.
                Mandos are due every 9 months or something aren't they? It'll have been that long since the Dan fight by December.

Alexander-Chaves is a decent fight for both so hope it comes off.

Comment

Mandos are due every 9 months or something aren't they? It'll have been that long since the Dan fight by December.

Alexander-Chaves is a decent fight for both so hope it comes off.
                  Maybe with the IBF. I think it's different rules for different orgs. But IBF are more strict than others.

Yeah it's a good fight, no question.

Comment

You've been put on ignore & reported for continuously calling everyone racist.
                    Aww ffs, I wanted to see him explain how Kell Brook is "non-coloured".

Comment

Aww ffs, I wanted to see him explain how Kell Brook is "non-coloured".
                      I'll explain it for you: He's an absolute idiot.

His first line of defense is to call others racist and he's done that a lot over the last couple of days.

#SÅU

Comment

Working...
                      X