No announcement yet.

Hearn: If not Mayweather - Rios, Alexander/Chaves then Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Has Chaves/Alexander even scheduled a date yet? It seems very soon to already be due a mandatory this year imo - but whatever.
    I think IBF mandos work on time limits, and Brook was out for a while.

Alexander/Chaves would both be a lot easier for Brook than Rios - especially Alexander who would get his ass absolutely smashed to bits. Rios is a better fight than both those guys, at least he'll bring it.
    Alexander is the only easy fight I see there for Brook. Rios will give it a good go, and Chaves matches up fairly well stylistically. That said, I can see Alexander beating Chaves, the latter doesn't seem great against movement.

Comment

So kell is gonna fight thurman and khans and chaves leftovers. Interdasting

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        So kell is gonna fight thurman and khans and chaves leftovers. Interdasting
        Khan fights Brook's leftovers' leftovers doe

Comment

Rios is the easy option, Bradley is an actual contender at 147lbs. Rios got outboxed by Mike Alvarado FFS.

Comment

I'm probably in the minority but hope the Brook Vs Rios fight comes off.

I think Brook beats Chaves/Alexander pretty easily. I'd love to see Brook Vs Alexander if only to see that old poster come back. Can't quite recall his name but he used to post daily on how Alexander would batter Brook with no problems. Think he left the site after Porter beat Devon.

Brook Vs Bradley is good fight. Competitive.

Comment

Minus Rios,

all those other matches i cant complain about, decent mando, and a fight against a top 10- WW.

however the likelihood of bradley vs brook happening, i have my doubts

Comment

Brook stops Bradley with a jab like he did the Argentinian.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                  I'm probably in the minority but hope the Brook Vs Rios fight comes off.

I think Brook beats Chaves/Alexander pretty easily. I'd love to see Brook Vs Alexander if only to see that old poster come back. Can't quite recall his name but he used to post daily on how Alexander would batter Brook with no problems. Think he left the site after Porter beat Devon.

Brook Vs Bradley is good fight. Competitive.
                  rome-by-ko, Mathed - those guys were heavy on Alexander.

I doubt they'd be as optimistic now

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
                    Rios is the easy option, Bradley is an actual contender at 147lbs. Rios got outboxed by Mike Alvarado FFS.
                    Only Bradley makes me water in the mouth right now for Brook, maybe Alexander (If he can get a good win under his belt), the rest........meh

Comment

Am I the only wondering how Chavez/Alexander would deserve the mandatory at this point? I mean they're sold fighters and all but not like either would be at the top after that fight.

Shrug I guess it's a big step up from JoJo Dan at least.

Comment

Working...
                      X