Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn: If not Mayweather - Rios, Alexander/Chaves then Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all Brook haters, who you throwing Brook in with instead if this nice timeline of fights Hearn has thrown out for you ain't suitable?

Bradley - just fought, can't do a deal right now, hence why they are looking after the mandatory.

Thurman - scheduled against Collazo you absolute fools

Pacquiao & Marquez - both injured

Porter - Beat him, regardless of how TV friendly you think it was

Chaves/Alexander - mandatory discussed as above

Then your getting into the likes of Guerrero, Broner, Algieri but my guess is you don't fancy making a case for those guys

Khan - waiting on a fight for Mayweather, may not get the call, not scheduled

He has fought ONE of the above (Alexander) and beat him nicely, but he is meant to be some sort of demi-god at WELTERWEIGHT that Brook is not fit to step in a ring with.

Khan knows where the phone is, but Brook is gonna be bypassing this fool if Khan don't deal with it himself.

Then I'm sure you'll all have no problems rounding on Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      So kell is gonna fight thurman and khans and chaves leftovers. Interdasting
      Thurman is fighting Ricky Hatton's leftovers and Bradley keeps facing untested prospects. Mayweather is fighting Prescott's leftovers next which explains why you've become an honorary Khanturd.

What happened to your alt?

Comment

Is Chaves signed to Top Rank? If so, the fight is unlikely to happen considering the recent legal issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Greed. View Post
          Is Chaves signed to Top Rank? If so, the fight is unlikely to happen considering the recent legal issue.
          It's supposed to be going to purse bids but I can see one of them pulling out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Hopefully he gets the Mayweather fight but I doubt it.

Rios better not back out after all that smack he talked.

Didn't realise the Chaves/Alexander mandatory was due before the end of the year.

Then hopefully Bradley and Thurman next year.

Then who knows? Maybe after all that he'll be worthy to share the ring with her majesty the Queen Khan-tradiction.
            Would'nt hold my breath. Khan probably has his excuses lined up should the scenario you laid out came to pass.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
              Would'nt hold my breath. Khan probably has his excuses lined up should the scenario you laid out came to pass.
              Or more likely, he'll have some more losses and the value of the fight will have dropped significantly.

Comment

Working...
              X