No announcement yet.

Hearn: If not Mayweather - Rios, Alexander/Chaves then Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    So basically he wants to pick Rios (easy), Alexander/Chaves, (medium), or Bradley (hard).

Brook needs to start stepping up his competition or else he's gonna get the whole "scared ass weak ass can't beat A level USA fighters British fighter" thing attached to him.
    And you need to start reading full articles instead of just titles before you get the whole "dumb fat yank who opens his mouth before he thinks" thing attached to you.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
      LOL at these cute Brook fans.

Enjoy the bandwagon, racist folks. When Khan demolishes Brook, there will always be another non-coloured fighter from Britain that you folks can ride on.
      Kell Brook is "non-coloured"?

You learn something new every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        And you need to start reading full articles instead of just titles before you get the whole "dumb fat yank who opens his mouth before he thinks" thing attached to you.
        Dude, when do you have time to sleep, if ever?

You literally spend all day here posting non-stop. Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
          Dude, when do you have time to sleep, if ever?

You literally spend all day here posting non-stop. Amazing.
          What's amazing is that you care about when another grown man you don't know on the internet sleeps.

Ask your sister

Comment

Only thing i've taken from this article is that Khan is a bi.tch

Comment

What's amazing is that you care about when another grown man you don't know on the internet sleeps.

Ask your sister
              Jesus, quick response.

I seriously hope you post while at work or something. Nearing 44,000 (Forty-four THOUSAND) posts. Amazing work you've put in. Insane.

But then again, I've seen you post that you've been dealing with drug problems. Hopefully you can get that fixed at some point. Doesn't seem too healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
                Jesus, quick response.

I seriously hope you post while at work or something. Nearing 44,000 (Forty-four THOUSAND) posts. Amazing work you've put in. Insane.
                Well I only have one account unlike you. Come on, who did i piss you off as in the past?

Comment

Hopefully he gets the Mayweather fight but I doubt it.

Rios better not back out after all that smack he talked.

Didn't realise the Chaves/Alexander mandatory was due before the end of the year.

Then hopefully Bradley and Thurman next year.

Then who knows? Maybe after all that he'll be worthy to share the ring with her majesty the Queen Khan-tradiction.
                  Has Chaves/Alexander even scheduled a date yet? It seems very soon to already be due a mandatory this year imo - but whatever.

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  So basically he wants to pick Rios (easy), Alexander/Chaves, (medium), or Bradley (hard).

Brook needs to start stepping up his competition or else he's gonna get the whole "scared ass weak ass can't beat A level USA fighters British fighter" thing attached to him.
                  Alexander/Chaves would both be a lot easier for Brook than Rios - especially Alexander who would get his ass absolutely smashed to bits. Rios is a better fight than both those guys, at least he'll bring it.

If he fights Rios, chaves/alexander & Bradley as his next three fights I don't think anyone could have anything to say at all. Then he'd legitimately have a good resume at 147.

Of course Khan would say he should fight Algieri or Thurman or probably Cotto to prove himself then, but whatever.

Don't see how anyone can hate on any of those fights.

Comment

brook is a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                      LOL at these cute Brook fans.

Enjoy the bandwagon, racist folks. When Khan demolishes Brook, there will always be another non-coloured fighter from Britain that you folks can ride on.
                      You've been put on ignore & reported for continuously calling everyone racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X