• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

evidently he'll be on the pac/bradley untelevised portion of the card

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Really? I thought Floyd was his promoter. Is Floyd working with Arum and HBO?

Comment

jjjljkljkljkljljljjkljkljkljlkljljjkl

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          From boxrec, his fights so far have been promoted by a Mexican promoter I've never heard of, and co-promoted by Devin Haney Promotions. 17 and already wanting to be his own promoter, that's gotta be a record.

He's on the Pac undercard, not sure of his promotional/management ties, it does seem surprising if he's with TMT.

Comment

Too young to tell if he'll be any good but if he works hard enough, he can make some money

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              From boxrec, his fights so far have been promoted by a Mexican promoter I've never heard of, and co-promoted by Devin Haney Promotions. 17 and already wanting to be his own promoter, that's gotta be a record.

He's on the Pac undercard, not sure of his promotional/management ties, it does seem surprising if he's with TMT.
              Thanks for the info, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                He was w/ a Mexican promoter because he was too young to compete stateside I think, so done all his fights in Mexico. He's still 17, but DHH was 17 when he went pro... but that was in DC

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  It's official

Witness history #April9th #pacbradley3 #Newmoney #TheDream #MGM #Grand #LasVegas

A video posted by TheDream (@realdevinhaney) on

Comment

He just freelancing on the TR card or has TR signed a promotional deal with him? Haven't heard anything, but weird he's on a TR card instead of a Mayweather Promotions card with his seemingly stronger ties to the Mayweather's & the Mayweather & Arum beef.

Comment

Dude has some skills no doubt

Comment

Working...
                      X