Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everlast MX Pro Gloves Now Banned in the UK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damaged Petals View Post
    Why else would he be afraid of a non-puncher wearing puncher's gloves?

Or are you really going to tell me Rios is a relentless power puncher?
    You're a stupid plonker because you're talking about things you know nothing about.

Do you think Eddie Hearn is head of the commission? Kell Brook has fought multiple guys who wore those gloves incl. Shawn Porter. Honestly, if you think Kell Brook is afraid of Brandon Rios or those gloves..

I don't know what to tell you. With that level of stupidity; life's going to be tough for you.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      You're a stupid plonker because you're talking about things you know nothing about.

Do you think Eddie Hearn is head of the commission? Kell Brook has fought multiple guys who wore those gloves incl. Shawn Porter. Honestly, if you think Kell Brook is afraid of Brandon Rios or those gloves..

I don't know what to tell you. With that level of stupidity; life's going to be tough for you.
      They why are they refusing to let Rios, the plodding unskilled brawler with no power, use his gloves? Are you that daft??
      Last edited by boxingsupreme87; 06-14-2015, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Floyd didn't allow him to use the custom baby blue MX gloves, which the commission also refused to allow. Once that happened, the rest of the muck was a dick-measuring contest (pause), where Floyd had to have the final say for the negotiation of a now new term in the agreement.
        to clarify on this, the original ones were rejected by NSAC because they had already been handled and passed around for inspection. floyd ultimately refused all horsehair gloves (reyes and fresh pairs of mx) maidana's team offered. so the whole thing was just a song and dance from the very beginning by **** ellerbe and floyd to get maidana out of horsehair gloves. couldn't get anymore b*tchmade than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Now Hit Me View Post
          I have a pair of 8 oz Everlast MX. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone; the padding is very flimsy. When you punch you can feel your knuckle connect with the heavy bag.

In contrast I have a new pair of 16 oz Everlast training gloves which are 100x better. The padding is really good. When you punch you feel protected.

You are slow minded aren't you?

The beef is not ones hand being protected. It's the face that will receivethe punches from these gloves.

Comment

If gloves don't matter other fighters would not have *****ed about letting the other fighter wear his preferred choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Damaged Petals View Post
              Well it was rumored he got paid 6 figures to not use the gloves. I'd take the extra dough.
              He was paid nothing to wear Floyds gloves..... outside of the 1.5mil purse (and the 3mil purse for the rematch because he put on such a good performance.)

Also, it being resolved probably had a lot to do with the fact that Mayweather and Maidana shared the same manager.

Comment

Good explanation about the problems with gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  He was paid nothing to wear Floyds gloves..... outside of the 1.5mil purse (and the 3mil purse for the rematch because he put on such a good performance.)

Also, it being resolved probably had a lot to do with the fact that Mayweather and Maidana shared the same manager.
                  Are floyd stans so ashamed that they must try and rewrite history?

Floyd paid maidana not to wear his mx gloves in the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                    Are floyd stans so ashamed that they must try and rewrite history?

Floyd paid maidana not to wear his mx gloves in the first fight
                    Well actually it's only rumored at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Good explanation about the problems with gloves.

Why do you need to try and back up floyd's ***** moves.

It was a ***** move and nothing you show people will change that.

Comment

Working...
                      X