Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG is the most overrated fighter today dude aint beat nobody and is easy to hit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats the most hilarious **** i have read today, 168 is stacked

boxrec top 10

DeGale
    Abraham
    Stieglitz
    Groves
    Chudinov
    Sturm
    Ramirez
    Jack
    Caparello
    Smith

Yeah whatever, so many top fighters there willing to fight GGG, you dont know **** about boxing, if you knew you knew that almost no one there would fight GGG and who would you rate A Class? Come on. GGG should move up because of some frickin haters like you and sit on the bench?

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
      Not that I'm aware of. Has GGG called their bluff and sent out actual offers himself? Because you can't be ducked if no offers have been sent. Seems to be a lot of talking from his camp via the media.
      LOL dude you dont really know anything about boxing, youre just an ignorant hater. Why are idiots allowed to spew lies here? Inform yourself. You dont know **** about the GGG/Cotto/Canelo triangle and about the Froch situation and yet you bring it up here? You are a tool.

Comment

I think GGG-haters and Pac-lovers smoke the same delusional drugs lol. Reality seems to escape them. I have said it many times, people HATE perfect records in boxing. There is always a reason why, it is never because they are that good. It is always some excuse. RJJ (when he was undefeated), Calzaghe, Floyd, GGG all relentlessly hated on. It won't matter who GGG beats it will be the same old argument. GGG could beat Canelo, Cotto, Froch and Ward and there would still be reasons why he is "overrated". Please name what MW's or SMW's are willing to fight him? JCC Jr wont. Quillin wont. Cotto wont. Canelo wont yet. Froch is still "deciding". Ward has been inactive and may be up for it he says. Lara is willing at 154 but amazing talent aside, Lara will get stopped.

But I guess according to your logic GGG is overrated because no one is willing to fight him lol. Ok.

Comment

I leave one video here for you haters

Watch it and learn something.

Comment

Originally posted by LesMoonves BOSS View Post
            How do you fight someone who refuses to fight you?

I hate this excuse, K2 has managed to find 4 fighters a year that will fight him, plus he's backed by HBO( The $ should be there ) Just because he has his eye set on 1 fighter ( Cotto) who isn't even a MW and isn't rushing into fight him because he has better financial options with Canelo who is less of a risk doesn't mean nobody will fight him.

If K2 actually offered some decent $ , I bet more notable names would take the challenge

When GGG first arrived on the scene, Abel was pounding his chest saying anyone from 154-168 can get it, Ward gets brought up all of a sudden it's Wards inactive , The $ has to be right for both sides or whatever. They picked Monroe and tried to compare him to Lara, even though Lara said he'd fight him ( Probably not happening regardless because of Haymon / HBO rift.)

Now it's all about getting all 4 belts. If that was the case why entertain fights with Chavez Jr. Or Froch , Why didn't his team jump at the opprotunity to take Lees belt when he first beat Koborov or Soliman when he had his strap. It just seems like a lot of useless talk.

I like GGG I just want to see him challenged , I just don't really like how K2 has managed his career so far

Side note : Still love that Morris Day GIF

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              I hate this excuse, K2 has managed to find 4 fighters a year that will fight him, plus he's backed by HBO( The $ should be there ) Just because he has his eye set on 1 fighter ( Cotto) who isn't even a MW and isn't rushing into fight him because he has better financial options with Canelo who is less of a risk doesn't mean nobody will fight him.

If K2 actually offered some decent $ , I bet more notable names would take the challenge

When GGG first arrived on the scene, Abel was pounding his chest saying anyone from 154-168 can get it, Ward gets brought up all of a sudden it's Wards inactive , The $ has to be right for both sides or whatever. They picked Monroe and tried to compare him to Lara, even though Lara said he'd fight him ( Probably not happening regardless because of Haymon / HBO rift.)

Now it's all about getting all 4 belts. If that was the case why entertain fights with Chavez Jr. Or Froch , Why didn't his team jump at the opprotunity to take Lees belt when he first beat Koborov or Soliman when he had his strap. It just seems like a lot of useless talk.

I like GGG I just want to see him challenged , I just don't really like how K2 has managed his career so far

Side note : Still love that Morris Day GIF
              Morris Day is the business.

On topic. Not a single middleweight champion has ever offered him a fight. Ward, hasn't fought for 2 years and says he needs 3 tuneups. Lara, can't even beat Canelo, gets dropped against Angulo, but hes the guy to beat him? Nah. Can't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
                Great post, we won't know of Golovkin's qualities until he defeats the elite opponents like Lemieux, Quillen and Lee. I also agree with you that it is a disgrace that Golovkin is not fighting opponents outside his weight class.
                Can I also commend you upon your use of 'ain't', in particular I enjoyed the sentence: "but he aint fought nobody". No finer English language sentence has ever been constucted. I hope my sarcasm is coming across strong enough for you to comprehend.
                your sarcasm had me dying laughing...good thing this AINT no grammar or diction forum

Comment

The black dudes are just jealous that these White dudes from Eastern Europe are knocking black dudes out

Comment

I really wish I could one star this bum a$$ thread

Comment

No.

Mayweather is by far the most overrated boxer.

GGG is in fact underrated by many.

Comment

Working...
                      X