Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG is the most overrated fighter today dude aint beat nobody and is easy to hit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    I like his style and demeanor in the ring but some of the posts on here are outright ridiculous

Him kayoing Ward? he could start fighting someone like Arthur Abraham...that would be his biggest win, let alone beating Ward who is bigger, stronger, faster, smarter more elusive fight

Sure he is a puncher but he aint fought nobody.....everytime a good puncher ups his level of competition, the ko ratio drops

Happened to Hearns, Hagler, Tyson and all the other reputed boxers of the past

1)If you got GGG in your top ten p4p with his weak resume, you got to be a real life fanatic.....dude aint beat no champions except a washed up Kassim Ouma who he struggled with

2) we'll see how good he is when he faces some one with elite skills, not those C class and B- guys he fighting

3) knocking out no names and fringe contenders don't really show us nothing, hopefully he fights Lemieux, Quillen, or Lee soon...idt he is going to 168 anytime soon....when he does that 0 will be long gone
    Great post, we won't know of Golovkin's qualities until he defeats the elite opponents like Lemieux, Quillen and Lee. I also agree with you that it is a disgrace that Golovkin is not fighting opponents outside his weight class.
    Can I also commend you upon your use of 'ain't', in particular I enjoyed the sentence: "but he aint fought nobody". No finer English language sentence has ever been constucted. I hope my sarcasm is coming across strong enough for you to comprehend.

Comment

Originally posted by Damaged Petals View Post
      Yup. Funny thing is Kovalev could have been in this category as well but at least he stepped up and faced BHOP. GGG goes out of his way to NOT face the BHOPS or Wards in or around his weight class.
      Out of his way? Show me 1 offer he's passed on. He even offered to face Ward's best win Froch on his home turf, at 168. I don't see Ward going up to face a guy of Froch's quality abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Out of his way? Show me 1 offer he's passed on. He even offered to face Ward's best win Froch on his home turf, at 168. I don't see Ward going up to face a guy of Froch's quality abroad.
        Don't get in any deeper. This is just a hate thread started by another anti-Golovkin troll. I refuse to post replies in it or to vote in the poll. Posting in crap threads like this only gives them unwarranted validity. Let them spew their crap and maybe it will keep them from polluting other threads.

Comment

I think it's fair to speculate that he might be great. However, he is by definition "overhyped" because he hasn't accomplished enough on paper to justify the hype. There's a good chance that he's as good as people want to think he is but no, he hasn't proven it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
            Don't get in any deeper. This is just a hate thread started by another anti-Golovkin troll. I refuse to post replies in it or to vote in the poll. Posting in crap threads like this only gives them unwarranted validity. Let them spew their crap and maybe it will keep them from polluting other threads.
            The OP is not strictly an anti GGG troll, just an awful poster all around.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              All roads lead to Andre Ward. Ward doesn't need to travel abroad to be honest even though I'd like him to.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                you do realize you just posted in the "crap thread"

im not anti ggg...but he aint beat nobody for some people to act like he Hagler or something....his resume is a$$

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                  All roads lead to Andre Ward. Ward doesn't need to travel abroad to be honest even though I'd like him to.
                  Ok but that's beside the point. Froch is Ward's best win. GGG is willing to face him with extra handicaps Ward didn't have. So hows that avoiding top comp? Hopkins was a fellow beltholder that tried to unify with Kovalev. When has GGG passed on such opportunity?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    I won't label him overrated because of a few idiots on this forum who think he is a GOD. I think GGG is the real deal and I think he would crush any current Middleweight with the Balls to Fight Him! So NO he is NOT Overrated!
                    That's what "overrated" means... It doesn't mean a fighter is bad. Doesn't mean that at all. It means that people are rating his abilities to be greater than what he's displayed. So, he is overrated, on this forum at least. Outside of this place I see mixed opinions. My fiends that know boxing rate him as very good but unproven. MMA fans seem to think he's a top 3 P4P guy.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      regardless of weight class id like to see him in with Lemieux to test his whiskers,,,,i bet he wont be "letting" David just hit him

Quillen would be a nice fight, he has a nice punch

Andy Lee would be good

160 aint quite got the talent 168 has and that is where we will see how good he really is....Ward, Degale, Dirrell bros, Froch, Groves, 168 is loaded
                      So, which one of those middleweights have made the offer to fight him? And what makes makes 168 loaded? the Dirrells suck. Groves is wack, and Degale? Whats so special about him? Froch already decided it wasn't worth it and Ward is fighting at light heavy. This whole idea that 168 is some great division, is the epitome of hype.

Comment

Working...
                      X