Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG is the most overrated fighter today dude aint beat nobody and is easy to hit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG is the most overrated fighter today dude aint beat nobody and is easy to hit

I like his style and demeanor in the ring but some of the posts on here are outright ridiculous

Him kayoing Ward? he could start fighting someone like Arthur Abraham...that would be his biggest win, let alone beating Ward who is bigger, stronger, faster, smarter more elusive fight

Sure he is a puncher but he aint fought nobody.....everytime a good puncher ups his level of competition, the ko ratio drops

Happened to Hearns, Hagler, Tyson and all the other reputed boxers of the past

1)If you got GGG in your top ten p4p with his weak resume, you got to be a real life fanatic.....dude aint beat no champions except a washed up Kassim Ouma who he struggled with

2) we'll see how good he is when he faces some one with elite skills, not those C class and B- guys he fighting

3) knocking out no names and fringe contenders don't really show us nothing, hopefully he fights Lemieux, Quillen, or Lee soon...idt he is going to 168 anytime soon....when he does that 0 will be long gone
    yes, he aint fought nobody
    38.89%
    no he is a machine and will make them all fall
    40.74%
    no their are others more overrated
    12.96%
    undecided
    7.41%

Martin Murray is good.

Comment

Name the fighters at 160 that you want him to fight, that want to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by LesMoonves BOSS View Post
        he still aint got no business in anyones p4p...he aint beat nobody

he is 34 and has over 30 fights.....how long are you gonna ride that every body is scared of him horse

Let him beat some elite guys and then he'll deserve all the fanfare...until then he is a hypejob.....all punchers get overrated til their level of comp goes up

I cant believe ring ****zine has him number 4 p4p with that weak resume and people had heart attacks when Canelo, Broner and others were...his resume sucks and that's part of p4p, who you beat....just no the eye test

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

he is 34 and has over 30 fights.....how long are you gonna ride that every body is scared of him horse

Let him beat some elite guys and then he'll deserve all the fanfare...until then he is a hypejob.....all punchers get overrated til their level of comp goes up

I cant believe ring ****zine has him number 4 p4p with that weak resume and people had heart attacks when Canelo, Broner and others were...his resume sucks and that's part of p4p, who you beat....just no the eye test

Comment

Yup. Funny thing is Kovalev could have been in this category as well but at least he stepped up and faced BHOP. GGG goes out of his way to NOT face the BHOPS or Wards in or around his weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

You didn't answer his question.

Comment

He wont even fight lara, no disrespect but thats lame

Comment

Originally posted by LesMoonves BOSS View Post
                  regardless of weight class id like to see him in with Lemieux to test his whiskers,,,,i bet he wont be "letting" David just hit him

Quillen would be a nice fight, he has a nice punch

Andy Lee would be good

160 aint quite got the talent 168 has and that is where we will see how good he really is....Ward, Degale, Dirrell bros, Froch, Groves, 168 is loaded

Comment

I won't label him overrated because of a few idiots on this forum who think he is a GOD. I think GGG is the real deal and I think he would crush any current Middleweight with the Balls to Fight Him! So NO he is NOT Overrated!

Comment

Working...
                    X