Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG is the most overrated fighter today dude aint beat nobody and is easy to hit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    he lost to Carl Froch who is a A class fighter and only lost to ward and Kessler which he avenged

Degale just beat Dirrell and is a lot more talented than Murray and Macklin

Who has Murray ever beat worth a D

Didn't Macklin just get starched by a no name

you must really be high on this guy...his resume sucks

the guys I mentioned don't get half the praise or hype and he hasn't beat nobody
    The guys you mentioned, aren't that good to begin with. But somehow, you have them as the cream of the crop, making 168 some stacked division. Its not. Dirrells? lmao. Who have they beat?

Comment

Originally posted by LesMoonves BOSS View Post
      The guys you mentioned, aren't that good to begin with. But somehow, you have them as the cream of the crop, making 168 some stacked division. Its not. Dirrells? lmao. Who have they beat?

Who has GGG beat that is an A or B class fighter?

until he beats one I cant get with hyping him up fighting D and c class guys

he aint prove nothing yet

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Ok but that's beside the point. Froch is Ward's best win. GGG is willing to face him with extra handicaps Ward didn't have. So hows that avoiding top comp? Hopkins was a fellow beltholder that tried to unify with Kovalev. When has GGG passed on such opportunity?
        I understand where you're coming from but Ward also has Dawson (CW), Kessler & Abraham. GGG and his camp are bluffers he don't want to fight Froch let alone Ward, its. it's all lies and rubbish PR. He hasn't faced anybody of note. He needs to beat a other champion in his own division e.g. Cotto or Lee to have on his CV.

No excuses.

Comment

you do realize you just posted in the "crap thread"

im not anti ggg...but he aint beat nobody for some people to act like he Hagler or something....his resume is a$$
          Everyone said Murray was going to beat him and he worked him then all of a sudden Murray was a bum.
          The problem with what you post is anyone not named Ward will be considered a bum after GGG beats him.
          Put it this way if he fights Lara he will murder him then all you will say he bets up on smaller fighters and won't face Ward.
          He is hyped up because he is an entertaining fighter and a lovable character. Deal with it. He isn't P4P though

Comment

Name one A or B fighter to offer him a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
              I understand where you're coming from but Ward also has Dawson (CW), Kessler & Abraham. GGG and his camp are bluffers he don't want to fight Froch let alone Ward, its. it's all lies and rubbish PR. He hasn't faced anybody of note. He needs to beat a other champion in his own division e.g. Cotto or Lee to have on his CV.

No excuses.
              Froch doesn't seem so eager to call his bluff. Its like Chavez talking big, then disappearing when its time to sign the contract. And it's not like GGG is holding up Cotto or Lee or any unification.

Comment

No excuses.
                Have Lee or Cotto offered him a fight? Not rumors of a fight, but sent an actual agreement to fight?

Comment

Dirrels? Are you frickin serious? Who have they beat? Golovkin already beat the better of the two in the amateurs, easy work. As if any of Haymon fighters would fight Gennady on HBO? Do you even think before posting ****?

Also have you been living under a rock in the last couple weeks? Gennady called out Froch and wants to fight him in his backyard at 168 but apparently Froch is pretty quiet right now and will rather retire.

There is basically no one at 168 who would fight GGG when Froch retires. Ward is irrelevant at the moment, unrated and fights at light heavyweight and is busy with his couple tuneups till next year.

Comment

Originally posted by LesMoonves BOSS View Post
                    Have Lee or Cotto offered him a fight? Not rumors of a fight, but sent an actual agreement to fight?
                    Not that I'm aware of. Has GGG called their bluff and sent out actual offers himself? Because you can't be ducked if no offers have been sent. Seems to be a lot of talking from his camp via the media.

Comment

Not that I'm aware of. Has GGG called their bluff and sent out actual offers himself? Because you can't be ducked if no offers have been sent. Seems to be a lot of talking from his camp via the media.
                      They've sent a bunch of offers to MW contenders, just about all of them. Obviously they can't send offers to the likes of Canelo, Cotto, Froch who are genuine A-siders and bring serious money and financial demands.

Comment

Working...
                      X