No announcement yet.

scoring for mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
    Yesterday I was watching the first Ali-Liston fight and wondering what casual fans/Floyd haters would classify a 22 year old Ali's movement as, compared to a 38 year old Mayweather's? Nevermind the fact that the times Liston managed to get inside, Ali did what he was supposed to do........... clinch.
    Haha funny story the difference is ali stopped liston half way through the fight. Give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Judges don't score draw rounds In general.

They can if they want but it's basically almost never going to happen. This day and age.

That's why I don't score even rounds if I score a fight because the judges aren't going to score a round even so what's the point?
      Yeah but this is what is ****ed up about boxing. A guy can dominate on the cards by landing a few jabs right before the bell.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
        Lol you all have your mayweather goggles on. He was winning rounds with a few jabs more than pacquiao. Those are draw rounds. Turn the sound off floyd didn't do anything. I can't believe the praise this man is getting. Not only that but he fought this was against a shopworn already been knocked out cold version of pacman.
        So this is all a rehashed jabs don't count in boxing argument? I see.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          So this is all a rehashed jabs don't count in boxing argument? I see.
          It's looking like it, where is that poster again, forgot his name

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            It's looking like it, where is that poster again, forgot his name
            U know he's around here. Posting under some alt name.

Comment

Haha funny story the difference is ali stopped liston half way through the fight. Give me a break.
              so its ok for ali to clinch and use footwork just because he got some knockouts, but its not ok for floyd......obvious hater

Comment

These guys are so devastated over Pacquiao's loss that they now want to change the rules of how a fight is scored? I've never seen a fanbase take a loss this badly.

Comment

This guys whole thread backfired on his ass lol, now hes getting mad ppl dont agree with him

Comment

Did he?? Most ringside observers and historians will hell u liston probably took a dive. But what do I know. U keep crusading.

Comment

Lets see you b!tch about this TS

Comment

Working...
                      X