Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin by TKO or UD.

Comment

• I voted GGG on points. GGG almost always wins by KO but Canelo is good and he has never been knocked down so maybe he goes the full distance or maybe not. I am not sure. I believe Canelo is the only 154-160 pounder with a chance to beat GGG. I think GGG is by far the best middleweight in boxing and Canelo is the next best middleweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I voted GGG on points. GGG almost always wins by KO but Canelo is good and he has never been knocked down so maybe he goes the full distance or maybe not. I am not sure. I believe Canelo is the only 154-160 pounder with a chance to beat GGG. I think GGG is by far the best middleweight in boxing and Canelo is the next best middleweight.
        On points? No way Canelo goes 12 enduring that kind of punishment. If I was his trainer, I flat out wouldn't let him.

Comment

• GGG beats Canelo badly before knocking him out. If Canelo isn't as tough as I think he is Triple G KO's him without the prolonged beating.

Canelo's not fighting Gennady on equal terms. He's going to ask for every advantage he can possibly get.

The fight should be made at the middleweight limit so we can learn the truth. This is boxing and anything can happen. Maybe GGG will suffer a freak injury and Alvarez will win.......always a snowball's chance in hell.

Comment

• Gennady knocks him the **** out.

Comment

• LoadedWraps

Comment

• Due to the pace GGG fights, no way Canelo goes the full twelve without getting knocked out or low blowing his way to win like Cotto vs Judah.

Comment

• Golovkin KO/TKO - Rds 8-10

Comment

• Originally posted by JOSH OF LA View Post
                    It would either be a split decision or a total robbery.
                    It won't get to a decision and the only thing that will be split is Canelo's head.

Comment

• Canelo by an easy decision

Comment

Working...
                      X