Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would first like to see Canelo vs a real top 10 MW to see how dominating he is in the weight class. Beating Cotto is not enough to go by, Cotto weighed 153lbs on the scales. Basically a jmw. I need to see how fast does Canelo stop Lee or Lemiuex. I think he stops them but I need to see how and if he has any issues with them, what are those issues. GGG is the only real good fighter up there, Canelo would be the second good MW up there. Unless Eubank Jr and Saunders keep developing into better fighters.

Comment

• Canelo would be too much for Golovkin, he is just too damn skilled for GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        There are a few close rds until GGG starts catching him with the left hook
        That avi.

Will be changed in 2 days.

Comment

• GGG by spectacular stoppage. Canelo won't even consider taking this fight. No way.

Comment

• GGG has to go down to 155, other wise no fight.
            That is how he will duck.

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
              Canelo would be too much for Golovkin, he is just too damn skilled for GGG
              You are crazy.

Comment

• Lol at the results of the poll, no wonder why GGG fake fans want that fight so bad, according to the poll GGG is like a 15:1 favorite to win, even more than the Lemieux fight.

I'm all for the fight though, GGG deserves that payday and exposure, a win over Canelo would make him a much bigger star.

Comment

• I give Canelo 2 more fights till he can handle GGG. By that time he'll be slipping while Canelo will just be hitting his prime.

Comment

• Alvarez by KO/TKO:
                    AvoidDisaster, Bardock, bobo_bobo, BoxingIsGreat, Corizz, downklown, El Campesino, Golden, In Motion, Jbee310, Johnny2x2x, Liver_Shot, Mick6, onechance87, Picazo, PivotandRoll, robbietor

Alvarez by UD/SD/MD:
                    Agent Mulder, Caught Square, Cobra_, Easy Work., HenryXXX, icha, Jake19, jypehob, Mooshashi, MUFFBANDIT, niceyboo3, Redd Foxx, reneg_2, SouthPawHitman, VERDUGO, vfrrje

KO MX didn't vote; Kev didn't vote... Mr. Philadel, LarryXXX, New England, The Big Dunn Kev, Bigg Rigg, IMDAZED, ShoulderRoll, hitking, _original_, aboutfkntime, Cinci Champ, Isaac Clarke, SAN D13GO VILLAN, Dirk Diggler UK, MrRolltide91, fetta, SchoolTheseCats, SugarRaRobinson, aboutfkntime, T.M.T, nielon, Shadoww702... <<< All here, they didn't vote...

Comment

• I like the way ts put 'robbery' in the mix

Comment

Working...
                      X