Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas out boxed Provo better then the great slick Bradley, Algieri, and Herrera.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
    Your eyes suck.
    Whatever fan boy. Maybe if you weren't too busy swinging on Matthysse's nuts you would have watched the fight objectively.

Comment

Lucas obviously came in with a great game plan from round 1.

What is amazing to me is that Lucas was landing bomb after bomb and never got discouraged when Provo not only didn't go down, but kept coming forward.

You know at some point he was probably thinking, what the hell else can I land?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Whatever fan boy. Maybe if you weren't too busy swinging on Matthysse's nuts you would have watched the fight objectively.
        I did I didn't give provo rds he fought 20 seconds of. You should have done the same.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
          his eye puffed up and closed in literally 1-2 seconds from danny throwing the palm of his glove and landed right on lucas right eye, there's a video showing it happen clear as day in slow motion on youtube

you're one of those garcia fans who watched the fight once, saw the outcome you wanted, and never watched the fight again lol
          Yep am a "One of those Garcia fan" lol Buriqua!!! Is that it? Again Garcia magically close his eye doe and others like Judah and Alexander were running? Right? But am glad he won today with those same tactics.

Comment

Some of these guys that are claiming this was a close fight perhaps were watching a different fight or a trip to the optometrist should be in order? That was about as clear of a 117-111 fight as I've ever seen. What rounds did you mongs actually score to Ruslan? Anybody giving Ruslan anymore than 4 rounds is out of their mind. Yeah he got in some decent shots occasionally but you'd have to ignore the steady jab that was constantly snapping his neck back and the 5-6 hard shots he had to take to land one of his sloppy telegraphed hooks.

That was not a close fight. The punch stats and the state of their faces back up what was plainly a one sided beatdown.

The only that kept that him in there was his chin and that will be gone soon enough.
            Last edited by KnockoutNed; 04-19-2015, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Apparently for some people a guy plodding forward getting his brains beaten out= winning rounds.

Comment

This was an easy fight to score, Provo doesn't really bring anything that can trouble Lucas unless Lucas was stupid enough to get himself into a war with Provo, but Lucas wasn't that stupid when we all know he has more of a boxing ability than Provo whose only chance was a war.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                  Interesting. ...
                  If you look at all those three guys, they don't have the power to make Ruslan think twice. Mathysse has all the tools.

It was a great win though, Mathysse looked great.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Yep am a "One of those Garcia fan" lol Buriqua!!! Is that it? Again Garcia magically close his eye doe and others like Judah and Alexander were running? Right? But am glad he won today with those same tactics.
                    did you even watch the fight? garcia and matthysse clashed heads and that was what caused the eye injury, it was then further worsened when garcia's glove raked across the eye. those things could easily be accidentss, but matthysse still came back with one eye to be on the brink of winning but a botched call by the ref gave garcia a knockdown and sealed the win. its a shame the fight is so tainted because of the reffing. it really needs a rematch and a definitive winner. garcia definitely didn't deserve to win because he would have lost if not for that bad call, but at the same time matthysse didn't deserve to win because maybe the fight plays out differently if the knockdown isn't allowed. most people want the rematch but garcia doesn't which is a shame.
                    Last edited by daggum; 04-19-2015, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      did you even watch the fight?.
                      I watched it with my Buriqua rose tinted glasses.

Comment

Working...
                      X