Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas out boxed Provo better then the great slick Bradley, Algieri, and Herrera.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    He also took far less damage, his face was clean compared to those guys.
    the look in ruslan's eyes the majority of that fight was "surprise", i guess that's the word i would use, maybe "shocked"

Comment

The eye doe... He ran doe... This are some of the excuses I have heard in the past when Lucas lost a fight like the one he won today.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        The eye doe... He ran doe... This are some of the excuses I have heard in the past when Lucas lost a fight like the one he won today.
        danny wasn't doing **** to lucas until the eye injury

lucas was dominating ruslan, murdering his face, before the cut

there's a contextual difference there

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          i don't he lost any of the early rounds, i had it something like 5 to 1, being honest was to nervous to keep a score , ruslan hurt lucas a couple of times in the late rounds and he almost dropped him, finished strong, but i don't think that was enough.
          Matthysse definitely lost the third round on my scorecard. I had it 7-5 Matthysse but I'm going to watch it again. Matthysse. 9-3 is really stretching it.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            danny wasn't doing **** to lucas until the eye injury

lucas was dominating ruslan, murdering his face, before the cut

there's a contextual difference there
            Yep he wasn't doing "*****", he just magically close his eye for him.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              Matthysse definitely lost the third round on my scorecard. I had it 7-5 Matthysse but I'm going to watch it again. Matthysse. 9-3 is really stretching it.
              matthysse won the 3rd, lederman gave it to provo but i thought that was silly after rewatching it

even after checking compubox, i'm comfortable in saying lucas won, he landed more power shots and jabs than ruslan in that round

Comment

3rd round was close, but I thought Lucas won it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Yep he wasn't doing "*****", he just magically close his eye for him.
                  his eye puffed up and closed in literally 1-2 seconds from danny throwing the palm of his glove and landed right on lucas right eye, there's a video showing it happen clear as day in slow motion on youtube

you're one of those garcia fans who watched the fight once, saw the outcome you wanted, and never watched the fight again lol

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue;15581219[B
                    ]matthysse won the 3rd, lederman gave it to provo but i thought that was silly after rewatching it
                    [/B]
                    even after checking compubox, i'm comfortable in saying lucas won, he landed more power shots and jabs than ruslan in that round
                    Not in my view he didn't and there is nothing silly about giving a round to the busier fighter landing the harder punches. That was Provodnikov in the third.

I don't give a sh#t about compubox when I have my own eyes to view punches.

Comment

Not in my view he didn't and there is nothing silly about giving a round to the busier fighter landing the harder punches. That was Provodnikov in the third.

I don't give a sh#t about compubox when I have my own eyes to view punches.
                      Your eyes suck.

Comment

Working...
                      X