Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas out boxed Provo better then the great slick Bradley, Algieri, and Herrera.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LittleMacAttack View Post
    Yeah, I think Algeiri beat him handedly, as boring a fight as it was.
    He did and the same hacks at HBO had it close or provo winning.

Yet for this fight, it was really close doe. This fought was a bow out.

Comment

Styles make fights. I hope no one discredits Lucas but I think they already are.

Comment

what happened hanz? i thought we were the ones puting excuses everywhere? lol lucas did what you say he couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          what happened hanz? i thought we were the ones puting excuses everywhere? lol lucas did what you say he couldn't.
          I didn't say he couldn't win. But the fights a no contest in my eyes. Ruslan couldn't even see cause of the headbutt. Lucas gets mauled in a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Not really. When Tim boxed it was easy for him but he wanted to slug for some reason. Lucas was literally scared of Ruslan he did not want to engage. So when lucas boxes it's cool but when his opponents box they're running and shouldn't win
            Who says his opponents run? You must be confusing Lucas fans with DSG fans.

Like Peterson against Swift, Lucas boxed masterfully, using his jab, power and slight movements to keep Ruslan guessing all night.

Comment

I didn't say he couldn't win. But the fights a no contest in my eyes. Ruslan couldn't even see cause of the headbutt. Lucas gets mauled in a rematch
              i love your trolling dude, keep it coming, ruslan had one eye? lucas had one hand, the left, he fought the last 4 or 5 rounds without his right hand. call it even

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                He did and the same hacks at HBO had it close or provo winning.

Yet for this fight, it was really close doe. This fought was a bow out.
                I remember 3 rounds where ruslan was landng the harder shots that visibly had an effect on Lucas. Lucas gave away the 12th also. 8-4 is a good score that is understandable. Still not as good as Chris algeiri in my opinion who won 9-10rounds in a row.

Ruslan also got hurt I believe with a body shot.

Comment

Couldn't see? His eye was never close to being shut. Funny how you complain when Matthysse fans mention an eye and you make fun of it for a year and now look at you.

Comment

Judah looking like a beast right now

Comment

They don't call him 'Sweet Thysse' for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X