Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas out boxed Provo better then the great slick Bradley, Algieri, and Herrera.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas out boxed Provo better then the great slick Bradley, Algieri, and Herrera.

Interesting. ...

Lucas "Slick TBE Money" Matthysee

Comment

Lucas looked great! No doubt about it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
        Interesting. ...
        my take is because he made Ruslan hesitant to throw, until it was late and he knew he had to take risks but it was too late at that point

he had no qualms trading w/ those other guys

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
          my take is because he made Ruslan hesitant to throw, until it was late and he knew he had to take risks but it was too late at that point

he had no qualms trading w/ those other guys
          This - tasting a Matthysse straight left is a much greater deterrent than a punch from those others.

Comment

Lucas "sugar money" Matthysse

Comment

Nah.

Nah. Atleast not to me. Had it 5-4-1 for Lucas. Algeiri I might have had winning 9 rounds. Herrera was somewhere in between.

Comment

Originally posted by P.Esco View Post
                Nah. Atleast not to me. Had it 5-4-1 for Lucas. Algeiri I might have had winning 9 rounds. Herrera was somewhere in between.
                Did any of them land 120 more punches?

You guys were fooled by HBO.Fight was 9-3. Our 10-2

Comment

Yeah, I think Algeiri beat him handedly, as boring a fight as it was.

Comment

Not really. When Tim boxed it was easy for him but he wanted to slug for some reason. Lucas was literally scared of Ruslan he did not want to engage. So when lucas boxes it's cool but when his opponents box they're running and shouldn't win

Comment

Working...
                    X