10-9
    10-9
    10-8
    9-9
    114-112

Some rounds were give or take, I use JudgecardX app btw

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
      Matthysse stans were convinced he would murder Garcia. NO CHANCE. If they had simply been logical about the fight then none of this backlash would've occurred.
      Same thing is going to happen to Pacquiao fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
        Same thing is going to happen to Pacquiao fans.
        Please leave this site. Posters like you are trashing this site. This thread had nothing to do with pac or mayweather but you couldn't help yourself. Someone ban this ******

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Please leave this site. Posters like you are trashing this site. This thread had nothing to do with pac or mayweather but you couldn't help yourself. Someone ban this ******
          look at his sig, can't you tell he is a troll? i still wonder how he hasn't been banned yet

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
            Shouldn't the pic say "He wasn't supposed to win and now He can't make weight"

"He wasn't supposed to win, but he shut an eye, broke a man and now can't stop eating cheesecake."

Comment

Matts couldn't hurt Danny and Danny was able to hurt Matts. That's what happened. Danny's a very strong kid. You hve to be slick like Harrera to beat him.

Comment

now that garcia has fell from grace people are seeing the fight with clear eyes. it was a robbery. how do you score a knockdown by rabbit punching someone and throwing them in between the ropes? haymon-style boxing

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  now that garcia has fell from grace people are seeing the fight with clear eyes. it was a robbery. how do you score a knockdown by rabbit punching someone and throwing them in between the ropes? haymon-style boxing
                  It's WWE, I mean PBC

Comment

i had it very very similar, i would give you green rep but i gotta spread it around a bit more. Great thread but too bad the haters are gonna complain and talk crap

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                      I didn't see much of a problem with the fight. Lucas was suppose to blast out Garcia according to everyone. The machine, the terminator, blah blah. Well he didn't and people still trying to figure out how that happened.

Honestly, Danny gave him a boxing lesson as far as I'm concerned and showed when power isn't fully involved in a Lucas fight, Lucas don't got much else going for him to pull it off.

I give Danny respect for the fight because he didn't need to face Lucas who was pretty damn dangerous at the time and still is. He took him on, did what he had to, fight is over. Sure, it wasn't as entertaining as a lot of us thought it would be, but it's a good win for Danny none the less.
                      I completely agree.... I was terrified for Danny TBH but after 3 rounds I was like pffff he got this...My brother who originally picked Lucas was bored after 6 rounds and complaining about how easy it was for Danny...

I didn't see a competitive fight....I 100% didn't see Lucas sweep the early rounds....Lucas's best moments were late when Danny started to gas...Then Danny put him down....

I got Provo Stopping Lucas....just saying

Comment

Working...
                      X