Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

durant lost to every single good opponent he faced, what made him ATG level?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why if you should ever meet a floydgimp in real life you should smack the shit out of them.

Comment

When is Roberto Durant going to fight Andrew Ward?

Comment

Who's Durant? I don't watch basketball!

Comment

Comment

This site is going down hill a lil more every day with thread like these. It is an obvious troll that don't know anything about boxing

Comment

He faced and atg, and did the unthinkable, unforgiveable, HE QUIT! Everytime I think of duran, I think of a bully who was made to quit. Duran/Liston supposed tough guys who quit when things werent going their way. In my book, youre not ATG if youre a quitter! And yes WINNING DOES MATTER, IF YOURE LOSING AGAINST THE GREATS, THAT DOESNT MAKE YOU GREAT, BEATING THEM DOES. I hope Floyd makes Pac quit, he did once (his last fight against JMM, he just went to sleep in the middle of round and didnt wake up) lol.

Comment

Once again this site proves why it's the easiest site to troll in the whole interweb

Comment

Originally posted by TMTForever View Post
                  you have very los standards..that's what makes you an idiot. how many title defenses of the 160 title he won in a robbery against barkely did he make?

duran lost to every fighter who was good in his era no way he makes it into my top ten let alone top 30.. and losses do matter.
                  Duran lost to Barkley in my opinion too. Barkley got screwed against Nunn as well.

Comment

Is this thread about Kevin durant? The 80's band durant durant?

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                      When is Roberto Durant going to fight Andrew Ward?
                      Hahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X