• Originally posted by ChicoEscuelaNYC View Post
          Wife Beater vs Wife Cheater

May 2nd.

Only on HBO/SHO PPV!
          All sins are forgiven.

Two angels will be fighting on May 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by darius45 View Post
            I agree, Floyd will have to be more active than in the recent past to keep Manny off him. Expect a lot clinching on Floyd's part with Team Pac pleading with the Ref to do something about it, while everyone in attendance screams at the Ref as well... Expect the Ref to respond by letting Floyd continue to clinch
            Nah. Floyd is going to work on the inside.

Comment

• Cannot believe it's actually on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                That must be Skip Bayless Pinoy account.
                LMFAO. hahhahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                  Pacquiao and mayweather are the top 2 pound for pound in the sport what are you talking a out? Your acting like just because they are in their mid to late 30s that somehow boxing has declined. Boxing is still big and will always remain that way. This fight will bring alot more mainstream attention back to boxing. Al haymon has been a cancer for boxing, and is the reason the sport has been on the decline. Lets hope haymon and arum work together on more fights, for the sake of the fans and bringing boxing back to being a sport as popular as football or NBA. If they simply only cared about making the best fights like it used to be back in the day, boxing would be as big as any sport. Mayweather is still a wuss for running all these years, but I'm glad he finally manned up, and I can't wait to see pacquiao give him a huge beat down on may 2nd!
                  Mayweather is a wuss, but he wasn't scared of needles! Al Haymon is a cancer, but he didn't demand an outdoor stadium! Your post is exactly what i'm saying. Al Haymon has a ton of young talent, and now we're getting top talent fights on network TV, and you're still hating, but we get 2 past prime fighters for $100 a pop, and we're all ecstatic, and ESPN is shouting out loud. I really want to see this fight, but don't you wish people were excited about GGG vs. Murray, Thurman vs. Guererro, Garcia vs. Peterson, Kovalev vs. Pascal, Figueroa vs. Burns, Provodnikov vs. Matthysse, etc. There are excellent things happening in 2015! I know this is the MEGA-FIGHT, but if it didn't happen, I feel like ESPN, and the major media would be discarding the whole sport!

Comment

• Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                    So basically a built in excuse..... Floyd's gonna stop him anyway.
                    It's not a built in excuse, it's real possibility...hopefully it doesn't happen and Floyd doesn't clinch like a madman when he realizes he can't keep Manny off him with his typically pot-shot movement.

Comment

• Finalyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Working...
                      X