Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard lennon jr & Michael buffer will share the announcing stint... who do you want to announce it, guys... Michael buffer shld do it alone, imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Why do you think I'm here calling Floyd a pussay?

Answer: to get him out of his mouse hole and fight Pac! I'm euphoric now! I've done my job!

The mouse is out! Now let's tune in to our coveted super fight!
      suuure dude. Sad thing is you actually believe this.

Comment

• This feels weird! Lol cant believe the fight is gon happen!!! Calling it PAC with KO rd 7. This fight is a lifetime victory for all of us!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

Riiiiiight.
          That must be Skip Bayless Pinoy account.

Comment

• OMFG!!!

I am there! I mean I AM THERE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              H*ll ****in yea! I can see it now on the ESPN headlines the following morning.
              Pacquiao demolishes Mayweather in route to an 8th round stoppage
              Oh man. There is going to be so much disappointment come May 3rd I can't wait. 117-111 remember that for the next 10 weeks. Memorize it.

Comment

• fl0mos on fight night:

Comment

• Awesome...can't wait for fight night....money may by decision.....mean while canelo is somewhere laughing at cotto

Comment

• The mouse is caught in the mouse trap, thank you to all the fans who pressured the mouse to come out with no way to run.

Comment

• Originally posted by pseudoware View Post
                      I see Pacquiao taking more risks in this fight than he has in past fights. He will definitely take the fight to Floyd at some point. It will be interesting how good his connect rate will be. And, of course, how Floyd responds. I don't think Floyd can win rounds with pot-shots like he could vs. lesser dudes. Does he counter w/combos, grab & clinch, a bit of both? Guys are gonna get hit, no doubt. How does each guy handle the others power?
                      Most intriguing question for the fight IMO- how exactly is Floyd going to deal with Manny. Even if Pac's connect percentage is low, he can still get a decision based on activity alone. He only landed 20% on Clottey who shelled up the whole fight but he won 12 rounds to none. Some people have suggested that he'll try to walk Pac down, but that is sheer lunacy. That'd be suicide for Floyd.

He has to fight more active than he has in well over a decade, hell maybe his whole career... and he's turning 38 in a few days.

Some people are expecting a boring fight... I think that's virtually impossible unless either guy just shows up to survive. But with how much bad blood and their legacies being on the line, I think they'll come out looking to make a statement.

Comment

Working...
                      X