Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    This will look like CalSlappy Jones.

Floyd is going to drop a decision to Pac
    I can see why you'd say that, but nah son.

Jones was washed by the time he fought Calslappy.

Even though Floyd is out of his prime like Roy was, Floyd has textbook boxing skills. Roy had an unconventional style that was largely based on speed and counterpunching.

Floyd is going to force the midget to fight going backwards the whole night and beat the snot out of'em.

Comment

• nice...........

Comment

• I see Pacquiao taking more risks in this fight than he has in past fights. He will definitely take the fight to Floyd at some point. It will be interesting how good his connect rate will be. And, of course, how Floyd responds. I don't think Floyd can win rounds with pot-shots like he could vs. lesser dudes. Does he counter w/combos, grab & clinch, a bit of both? Guys are gonna get hit, no doubt. How does each guy handle the others power?

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          Yes Finally, enough said and no excuses when its all said and done, neither is prime so just sit back and enjoy it.
          You don't actually believe that this will happen, do you?

The Pacquaio fans will start creating their excuse threads before the clock strikes midnight tonight and halfway through the fight, this site will be full of them. They will include: Pacquaio has been in too many wars; Pac is past his prime (as if Mayweather is still 23); Pac has too many concerns as a Congressman to focus all his attention on this fight; Pac had marital problems; etc., etc.
          Last edited by big_james10; 02-20-2015, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Alright, what's the best betting site & how do I do it? I'm gonna have to drop some spare change on this.

Comment

• Oh, and there's a chance I get my wife pregnant tonight.

Comment

• OMG

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                  nice...........
                  FYI, in my 1st post I gave you credit for being right about today's announcement.

Comment

• Lets get Broner vs Garcia on the undercard and Lucas Mathysse vs Khan since he wanted to fight on May 2nd so bad!

Comment

• Originally posted by rasdun View Post
                      likely outcomes....

Mayweather by decision : 55%
                      May by ko: 10%
                      Pac by decision : 30%
                      Pac by ko: 5%

Thoughts
                      Good, but i'd reverse the ko percentages, giving pac the 10%.

Comment

Working...
                      X