Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    lame.

cherrypicker pac and ducker floyd avoiding cotto.
    Bad attempt at humor?

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
      Oh, and there's a chance I get my wife pregnant tonight.
      Good luck with that,

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
        Oh, and there's a chance I get my wife pregnant tonight.

Comment

• H*ll ****in yea! I can see it now on the ESPN headlines the following morning.
          Pacquiao demolishes Mayweather in route to an 8th round stoppage

Comment

• The first interview be like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyRDqAzTRTk

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              I'll be more excited when i see them at the first press conference.
              I Wont be until the bell for the first rounds rings. Lots of time between now and may for some bs to happen. Glad it's finally here though. It's cool how this is the first super fight for some fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                when you go back and review your posting history you are going to look like an utter idiot.

Spin away, spoon. Manny is getting 10% less ppv yet taking the same drug tests as he would've if he hadn't of walked away.
                Why do you think I'm here calling Floyd a pussay?

Answer: to get him out of his mouse hole and fight Pac! I'm euphoric now! I've done my job!

The mouse is out! Now let's tune in to our coveted super fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by pseudoware View Post
                  I see Pacquiao taking more risks in this fight than he has in past fights. He will definitely take the fight to Floyd at some point. It will be interesting how good his connect rate will be. And, of course, how Floyd responds. I don't think Floyd can win rounds with pot-shots like he could vs. lesser dudes. Does he counter w/combos, grab & clinch, a bit of both? Guys are gonna get hit, no doubt. How does each guy handle the others power?
                  I agree, Floyd will have to be more active than in the recent past to keep Manny off him. Expect a lot clinching on Floyd's part with Team Pac pleading with the Ref to do something about it, while everyone in attendance screams at the Ref as well... Expect the Ref to respond by letting Floyd continue to clinch

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Why do you think I'm here calling Floyd a pussay?

Answer: to get him out of his mouse hole and fight Pac! I'm euphoric now! I've done my job!

The mouse is out! Now let's tune in to our coveted super fight!

Riiiiiight.

Comment

• Originally posted by darius45 View Post
                      I agree, Floyd will have to be more active than in the recent past to keep Manny off him. Expect a lot clinching on Floyd's part with Team Pac pleading with the Ref to do something about it, while everyone in attendance screams at the Ref as well... Expect the Ref to respond by letting Floyd continue to clinch
                      So basically a built in excuse..... Floyd's gonna stop him anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X