Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the only downside to this fight is there is no possible way it lives up to the expectations (just like Mayweather vs Oscar was a letdown). They don't have the styles of Hagler-Hearns and a KO doesn't seem likely. But you never know, anything can happen. I'm just happy it's finally going to happen and the 5 year debate can be put to rest (unless there is draw lmao).

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

Riiiiiight.
      He's still a pussay who took every ounce of his manhood to sign that contract. Why do you think it took this long?

All boxed in and ready to get the beating of his life!

Pressure from media, the likes of me, and boxing fans everywhere who are guardians of this super fight made sure this ballerina doesn't rob us with no super fight and go into duck mode.

This is a victory to all of us who contributed in bringing out this coward haha!

Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather quote

"I am glad my decision to meet with Manny and discuss making this fight happen helped get the deal done," said Mayweather.

"Giving the fans what they want to see is always my main focus. This will be the biggest event in the history of the sport.

Boxing fans and sports fans around the world will witness greatness on May 2.

I am the best ever, TBE, and this fight will be another opportunity to showcase my skills and do what I do best, which is win.

Manny is going to try to do what 47 before him failed to do, but he won't be successful. He will be number 48."

Comment

• What if its a technical decision after 6 due to head clashes?

Comment

• Now it's time to dish the pain Pac and show the world who's the real P4P!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Why do you think I'm here calling Floyd a pussay?

Answer: to get him out of his mouse hole and fight Pac! I'm euphoric now! I've done my job!

The mouse is out! Now let's tune in to our coveted super fight!
              Now watch every paccvnt use this as a reason.

Comment

• Respect to both fighters for FINALLY getting it done...hey better late than never, you won't hear me complain. Now just waiting to hear the break done of the deal from the Network Side, how they do 24/7 and All Access who calls the fight, the undercard and all that other stuff

Anyway...MAY THE BEST MAN WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by irondanhamza View Post
                  is floyd still a coward?

This is the 4th fighter he's going to fight in the last 5 years that he's scared to death of and will never fight.

Mosley, canelo, cotto, pacquaio.
                  great post alert! ******great post alert!!!!****

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Mayweather is a wuss, but he wasn't scared of needles! Al Haymon is a cancer, but he didn't demand an outdoor stadium! Your post is exactly what i'm saying. Al Haymon has a ton of young talent, and now we're getting top talent fights on network TV, and you're still hating, but we get 2 past prime fighters for $100 a pop, and we're all ecstatic, and ESPN is shouting out loud. I really want to see this fight, but don't you wish people were excited about GGG vs. Murray, Thurman vs. Guererro, Garcia vs. Peterson, Kovalev vs. Pascal, Figueroa vs. Burns, Provodnikov vs. Matthysse, etc. There are excellent things happening in 2015! I know this is the MEGA-FIGHT, but if it didn't happen, I feel like ESPN, and the major media would be discarding the whole sport!
                    Yeah boxing has been on the decline because al haymon has a huge Sta ke of fighters and has had them all consistently ducking the other top fighters of the sport. Al haymon single handedly did that by having Stevenson, quillen, Santa Cruz, Danny Garcia, and all his other protected fighters have done over the years.

Comment

• the day has finally arrived. yesssssss. official.
                      Pacquiao by decision with one knockdown. That's my prediction.

Comment

Working...
                      X