No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kjohn211 View Post
    47 have tried and 47 have failed. 48-0!!!
    He fought Castillo and Maidana twice.....

Also why do people seem yo think the undercard will be ****ty? You wouldn't even need to pay above 50k and you'd get most fighters.

Who'd turn down that kind of exposure even if you weren't getting paid much?

Comment

• likely outcomes....

Mayweather by decision : 55%
      May by ko: 10%
      Pac by decision : 30%
      Pac by ko: 5%

Thoughts

Comment

• I don't care so much who wins but I want at least ONE good back and forth of furious exchanges somewhere in those 12 rounds... I mean, for the most viewed fight in human history, they can at least not "box smart" for 12 rounds...that goes for manny and floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by Real Talk85 View Post
          By far the funniest post ever made on here!
          Haha, that was pretty funny. Made me laugh out loud if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Diggin the screen name change.
            I'm trolling like its 2009 until May 3rd

Comment

• Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It could be said it is a few years late, but better late than never!

Comment

• Feels truly surreal to finally see it happen. I cannot wait. Even the build-up will be epic, I will be absorbing and analysing every single aspect.

It's already all over the sports websites in England, it's so great to see the sport I love getting this attention.

Comment

• Yes Finally, enough said and no excuses when its all said and done, neither is prime so just sit back and enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicoEscuelaNYC View Post
                    575 pages in the old thread. So sad to see it go! It was legendary.
                    That thread will be a quiet blurb compared to what this thread is going to become.

Comment

• Finally........all the people on this site who were acting like a bunch of teenage girls waiting on their favorite rock star to make an appearance can now breathe a sigh of relief.

Comment

Working...
                      X