Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Oh he did in so many occasions.

He hurt floyd in the course of the fight. Those judges has infected your rational mind.

If you guys watch it again. PAc gave Floyd a hard time. And can easily argue a draw or even a win.

It's clearer if you watch the replay. I thought it was lopsided but it ain't it was a great see saw fight, there are rounds that are very close that i believe was given to the hometown boy. There were rounds you can argue pac won it on volume or in some rounds harder bombs thrown.

IF you guys are really boxing fans you'll watch this fight at least 3x. You'll see things you didnt see in the first watch.
    There's no justification for a draw at all man, completely disagree, 8-4 is the most you could of given Pac, any more it wishful thinking, and I plan on watching it again later but tbh it seemed like the sort of fight that you don't have to watch again to know who won. You could tell Pac didn't really think he won it in his post fight interview, he said it but he didn't look like he meant it, Roachs expression was that of a beaten man and so was Arums, they know they lost that fight clearly.

Comment

Oh he did in so many occasions.

He hurt floyd in the course of the fight. Those judges has infected your rational mind.

If you guys watch it again. PAc gave Floyd a hard time. And can easily argue a draw or even a win.

It's clearer if you watch the replay. I thought it was lopsided but it ain't it was a great see saw fight, there are rounds that are very close that i believe was given to the hometown boy. There were rounds you can argue pac won it on volume or in some rounds harder bombs thrown.

IF you guys are really boxing fans you'll watch this fight at least 3x. You'll see things you didnt see in the first watch.

Anyways, wheres GOLOVKIN with my 3 trillion points? Also, I know exactly what Avi, Sig and Username I'm going to be giving him LOL

Glad this is over. STAY THE ****KKK OUT OF THESE THREADS YOU PIECE OF SHYTT TARDSS! AND NEVER RETURN!!!! YOU ARE OBSOLETE AND NOT NEEDED ANYMORE

Comment

• as I was saying..

Evander holyfield: Pacquiao won the fight
        http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...won-the-fight/

After Saturday***8217;s fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather, Jr., which saw Mayweather win by unanimous decision, former heavyweight and cruiserweight champion Evander Holyfield told ESPN***8217;s Robert Flores that he actually thought Pacquiao won Saturday***8217;s fight.

Holyfield was asked if he had Pacquiao winning that fight, to which Holyfield responded by saying he did, reasoning that since Pacquiao landed more punches and neither boxer got hurt bad, he was the winner.

***8220;Well, I actually thought he did. The fact of the matter is you are the most aggressive one, you hitting him with shots. He was the one blocking shots. Pacquiao seemed to hit him more times than he hit Pacquiao. Didn***8217;t nobody hurt each other real bad but the fact of the matter is if don***8217;t nobody hurt each other bad and one guy is throwing the most punches, then how do you score the card?***8221;

Comment

• Freddie forgot to bring the trigger Manny was supposed to pull.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Freddie forgot to bring the trigger Manny was supposed to pull.

Easiest fight that Floyd has had in a very long time. Wasn't even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
              There's no justification for a draw at all man, completely disagree, 8-4 is the most you could of given Pac, any more it wishful thinking, and I plan on watching it again later but tbh it seemed like the sort of fight that you don't have to watch again to know who won. You could tell Pac didn't really think he won it in his post fight interview, he said it but he didn't look like he meant it, Roachs expression was that of a beaten man and so was Arums, they know they lost that fight clearly.
              It wasn't clear cut to some, but watching it again. PAc put the hurt on FLoyd and was the aggressor the whole 12 rounds.

It can be argued.

Holyfield sees it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                You can tell in Pacquiao's eyes that the excuses are damaging his pride.
                This is exactly what I thought, his body language, tone of voice, look in his eye you can just tell he knows he's sounding sore, like when he said he thought he won, you could tell he didn't think it - he looked deflated, I honestly think he and Roach had all these theories and once they got in there it was a different story.

Comment

• Lol at Mayweather promoting Coca Cola.

Comment

It wasn't clear cut to some, but watching it again. PAc put the hurt on FLoyd and was the aggressor the whole 12 rounds.

It can be argued.

Holyfield sees it too.
                    He got out boxed the entire fight man lol, couldn't have given it to Pac, everyone's reactions say it all, people taking cheap shots at Mayweather and saying he is boring and ruining boxing because he beat Pac clearly and made it not exciting for the casuals.

I know you were picking Pac to begin with mate, but sometimes you need to swallow your pride and say the better man won - that was Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

• "All work is what?!"

Comment

Working...
                      X