Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm actually looking forward to a few weeks passing by so these casual fans on Facebook who suddenly think they're experts get less excited and stop talking about boxing lol, so many of them have no ****ing clue. The same for some news pages, they obviously were for Pac to win and are bitter because Pac couldn't do it. From the start the question was can Pac open up his defence? The answer was no, Floyd did his job brilliantly and people should just give him credit for it instead of judging for what he did outside the ring. Half of these guys are mistaking the sport for the WWE and its pissing me off lol.

Comment

• Checkout my blog, I predicted 8-4 May

Comment

• Comment

• At the end of the day people gave him nothing but **** saying he was too scared to take the fight, knew Pac would overwhelm him and brutally end his career, he takes the fight and wins a clear decision, showing great composure considering everyone were after his head, and then after the fight they're people who are annoyed because Floyd didn't stay there to be hit and fight in a way where Pac could beat him and they're pissed off? It's Pacs job to find a way to make Floyd fight his fight and he couldn't do it, I don't dislike Pac but if anything people should be frowning at him for talking so much **** and then not even being able to touch Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            You still sound like a loser, what is your probelm.

Rather than talk about the fight, you prefer talking about poster and how upset they are.

Says something about your juvenile mindset.

You really are a fanboy.
            I talked about the fight with boxing fans after the fight. For people who think jabs don't count, I talk to them about them.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Were you satisfied with what you saw in the ring and in the presser?
              I thought roach wrongly told manny that Floyd is gonna go for the early ko and that's why he was cautious in first round. Let Floyd get comfortable and once that happens, gonna be extremely difficult to beat FMJ

Dissapointed pacquaio didn't cut off mayweather from going to his left more especially when he was on the ropes

And he should have been reckless and thrown caution to the wind more

He could have won

So yea dissapointed but credit to mayweather- I don't feel he should be criticised whatsoever for the type of performance he put on

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                Never said once Floyd was scared

Actually said the opposite . Also said roach doesn't believe that when he says it . Posted this to hanzgruber more than once.

And never been all over the place. After first saying Floyd points when first announced, always maintained a PAC close points victory

Not gonna keep replying to you if all you gonna do is lie
                Lie? Bit ch please LOL. If anybody wants to fact check, look at your post history.. Then we'll see who's lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                  I thought roach wrongly told manny that Floyd is gonna go for the early ko and that's why he was cautious in first round. Let Floyd get comfortable and once that happens, gonna be extremely difficult to beat FMJ

Dissapointed pacquaio didn't cut off mayweather from going to his left more especially when he was on the ropes

And he should have been reckless and thrown caution to the wind more

He could have won

So yea dissapointed but credit to mayweather- I don't feel he should be criticised whatsoever for the type of performance he put on
                  Manny was cautious because in the first minute he took a straight right hand to the face right on the button and he thought "Oh ****, he already hit me with it and it hit as hard as JMM." Like Mike Tyson said everyone has a gameplan until you get hit in the mouth. That wasn't Freddies fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    "If you thought it was close, you've probably only been watching one fighter for five years"

Paulie with the ether.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Had Mayweather winning 8-4

Pacquiao started too slowly, Floyd got away with holding and wrestling moves, Bayless never even gave him a hard warning and Floyd would also ignore Bayless's commands.

This allowed Floyd to control the range for much of the fight, keep Pacquiao at bay with the jab, and then hold him when Pacquiao got into his range.

The times when Pacquiao did get there and was not held he had the better of the exchanges.

Floyd did not dominate the fight. I thought Floyd would land around 140 punches this fight, I just expected Pacquiao to land more and throw more than he did.

Only the 11th round Floyd won with a big margin, the rest of the rounds he nicked. Pacquiao won 4 and 6 clearly and nicked 9 and 10.

Pacquiao is certainly not the fighter he was 5/6 years ago, it has been a steady decline since Margaritto. Still a top fighter, but the decline as well as the shoulder injury played it's part as well as Bayless inability to penalise Floyd for blatant and deliberate fouls.

Think Roach got the game plan wrong as well, and really should have postponed the fight 3 weeks ago because of injury, no tickets and went on sale at that point as well.
                      Great post. On your first point I was shocked that Pac just gave away the first two rounds. Normally, he starts out alot stronger...way too cautious. The headlock hits and not releasing were pretty pathetic, and nothing was done about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X