No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    I actually thought your analysis of the fight was very fair and balanced. I saw it the exact same way you did and I'm a fan of Floyd. There were a lot of close competitive rounds that Floyd mainly edged. Pac clearly won 2 rounds and edged two others.

Roach's strategy was awful. Manny should have let his hands go more.
    If you watch the fight again.

You'll see that pac can't throw enough through the course of the fight coz he ends up being grabbed, Floyd runs over and over killing precious time. Then pot shot, pot shot run again..

It's a cat and mouse FLoyd played in there.

Trust me MAnny tried, he just ends up chasing all the time. Floyd is more of a marathoner than a boxer. Pac couldn't find the time to get to him. Add the frequent Bayless break, the round shortens.

FLoyd style, Jab, Jab, run, then reset jab, jab run.. wtf! Boring boxer.
    I think Usain Bolt can be a boxer if he follows this way of fighting. No way in hell can an offensive fighter can catch you if you don't want to fight.

Track and field runners should try boxing.. It's that easy for them, they just need to follow floyd's ways.

Comment

• Watching the post fight press conference is cringe worthy. It's like people are finally seeing the bullshit that came from their camp.... "same injury as Kobe."

Comment

• Like I said years ago. Floyd would lower Pac's punch out put and make him think. The fight wasn't even close. At least people can see through all that bull**** now.

Floyd was so super duper scared... yeah look how ignorant that bull**** lie looks now.

Floyd made pac look exactly how Bob Arum didn't want Pac to look years ago.... Now they're attempting to make an excuse in a way to justify a rematch.. lol GTFOH.

Easiest fight that Floyd has had in years. Nobody is going to pay to see pac clowned again.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
          I thought roach wrongly told manny that Floyd is gonna go for the early ko and that's why he was cautious in first round. Let Floyd get comfortable and once that happens, gonna be extremely difficult to beat FMJ

Dissapointed pacquaio didn't cut off mayweather from going to his left more especially when he was on the ropes

And he should have been reckless and thrown caution to the wind more

He could have won

So yea dissapointed but credit to mayweather- I don't feel he should be criticised whatsoever for the type of performance he put on
          Floyd's first straight right made Manny seem to change his initial plan.

The presser? You believe he has shoulder injury?

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            Watching the post fight press conference is cringe worthy. It's like people are finally seeing the bullshit that came from their camp.... "same injury as Kobe."

It's terrible. I see where his Stans get it from.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
              At the end of the day people gave him nothing but **** saying he was too scared to take the fight, knew Pac would overwhelm him and brutally end his career, he takes the fight and wins a clear decision, showing great composure considering everyone were after his head, and then after the fight they're people who are annoyed because Floyd didn't stay there to be hit and fight in a way where Pac could beat him and they're pissed off? It's Pacs job to find a way to make Floyd fight his fight and he couldn't do it, I don't dislike Pac but if anything people should be frowning at him for talking so much **** and then not even being able to touch Floyd.
              Oh he did in so many occasions.

He hurt floyd in the course of the fight. Those judges has infected your rational mind.

If you guys watch it again. PAc gave Floyd a hard time. And can easily argue a draw or even a win.

It's clearer if you watch the replay. I thought it was lopsided but it ain't it was a great see saw fight, there are rounds that are very close that i believe was given to the hometown boy. There were rounds you can argue pac won it on volume or in some rounds harder bombs thrown.

IF you guys are really boxing fans you'll watch this fight at least 3x. You'll see things you didnt see in the first watch.

Comment

• You can tell in Pacquiao's eyes that the excuses are damaging his pride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  Before the fight started I played a video of Pauli talking about how easy the fight would be. Everybody laughed. They didn't say **** when the fight was over...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

He hurt floyd in the course of the fight. Those judges has infected your rational mind.

If you guys watch it again. PAc gave Floyd a hard time. And can easily argue a draw or even a win.

It's clearer if you watch the replay. I thought it was lopsided but it ain't it was a great see saw fight, there are rounds that are very close that i believe was given to the hometown boy. There were rounds you can argue pac won it on volume or in some rounds harder bombs thrown.

IF you guys are really boxing fans you'll watch this fight at least 3x. You'll see things you didnt see in the first watch.
                    There's no justification for a draw at all man, completely disagree, 8-4 is the most you could of given Pac, any more it wishful thinking, and I plan on watching it again later but tbh it seemed like the sort of fight that you don't have to watch again to know who won. You could tell Pac didn't really think he won it in his post fight interview, he said it but he didn't look like he meant it, Roachs expression was that of a beaten man and so was Arums, they know they lost that fight clearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Anyways, wheres GOLOVKIN with my 3 trillion points? Also, I know exactly what Avi, Sig and Username I'm going to be giving him LOL

Glad this is over. STAY THE ****KKK OUT OF THESE THREADS YOU PIECE OF SHYTT TARDSS! AND NEVER RETURN!!!! YOU ARE OBSOLETE AND NOT NEEDED ANYMORE

Comment

Working...
                      X