No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aihki View Post
    WTF!!! Is this live blog? So floyd wins by the only punch thrown in the fight?
    Loool if that happened there would be outrage 100x what Froch-Groves was

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      The important thing I wanted to drive at was how Ortiz was able to land bombs and pressure Floyd to the ropes, IF Ortiz can do it and pressure Floyd, What more if Pac was in the ring. A more refined offensive fighter can sustain it for 12 rounds.

But Ortiz could pressure Floyd into the ropes by basically pushing him and using his size to force Floyd onto the ropes, as he did just before the headbutt, same as Maidana. That isn't Manny's style and he doesn't have the size to bully Floyd around. He might be able to outwork and land a lot of shots and keep Floyd moving but i don't think he's going to be forcing him back on to the ropes by pure bullying tactics like Maidana did or Ortiz did at times.

Comment

• Loma is always a joy to watch... and I imagine santa cruz will knock out the tijuana cab driver early... So hopefully not too long of a wait.... undercard starts at 9 right?

Comment

• Anyone watching the undercard now and noticed how the ring looks small?

Comment

• Holy **** I have the biggest ****ing boner right now. I never thought I would honestly see this day. The fight didn't even feel real until now and now it's like holy **** it's here, it's happening.

Comment

• Finally, it's here all the foolishness and speculation will finally be over. I see Floyd putting it on Manny very badly. If Manny isn't careful, he's getting knocked out. Regardless, Manny will get the ass kicking that's been coming his way for a long time

Comment

• Originally posted by darius45 View Post
                Loma is always a joy to watch... and I imagine santa cruz will knock out the tijuana cab driver early... So hopefully not too long of a wait.... undercard starts at 9 right?
                it's already started on the british ppv. hart vs jiminez

Comment

• Originally posted by aihki View Post
                  I love you too SPB, don't forget to pay later.
                  LMAO been a long time since I had 0 points. Floyd you better not ****ing blow this.

Comment

• Originally posted by URAGONAKO View Post
                    Anyone watching the undercard now and noticed how the ring looks small?
                    now you mention it, it does a bit. although these are smws

Comment

• Originally posted by URAGONAKO View Post
                      Anyone watching the undercard now and noticed how the ring looks small?
                      Nevada standardize ring size.

It's always same every Vegas fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X