Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    It's so close I can freaking taste it!
    Bruh....

That mutha****a is COOKED.

Almost time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
      Round 1 begins, neither fighter has thrown a punch after 30 seconds with both guys trying to work out the others style. Mayweather lands a jab.....

BREAAAAAAAAKKKKKKK!! Kenny Bayless jumps in and waves the fight off! the whole arena is in disbelief. Despite the near deafening boos, you can slightly hear the chant of 'TBE TBE' lead by Nate Jones.

Jim Lampley goes on an emotional rant while Mayweather Sr taunts Freddie by saying 'i told you the joke coach Roach blowing smoke with no hope!' which sparks a mass brawl between the two camps.

Imagine that eh?
      WTF!!! Is this live blog? So floyd wins by the only punch thrown in the fight?

Comment

I love you fellas. We've gone at this for months, years even. We are not only at a historic moment in this sport, but on this site. May you all enjoy the festivities and may the best fighter win.
        Haha feeling the love pre fight. . . post fight; riots break out

Comment

• Kidding aside bros whats ur final prediction basing on latest development? I go for pac ud for volume punches floyd can't defend coz of pacs footspeed.

Not feeling going tard today.

Comment

• Lets go Pac!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              V

Fk u man drinks are ewpensive af but i need to get 1 but light lose my seat
              I give u a lot of shlt but I feel bad for you. Atleast u get to watch it

Comment

I love you fellas. We've gone at this for months, years even. We are not only at a historic moment in this sport, but on this site. May you all enjoy the festivities and may the best fighter win.
                I love you too SPB, don't forget to pay later.

Comment

• Fk man people feeling sorry for me nd sht

Comment

• Prediction time,

I know I've been realistic about this fight going either way. I've been going back and forth for 5 years how this will pan out. Different scenarios have gone through my head.

But the one that keeps coming back to me will surprise you guys..

The Victor Ortiz fight with FLoyd Mayweather fight. Gave me the best clue that Pac will win this fight.

Ortiz was a young strong lion that bullied mayweather of the ropes over and over in the early rounds, He pushed FLoyd that night. Why he got defeated was he was frustrated and got picked apart by floyd afterwards even if he was actually putting good work on Floyd, Ortiz lost his composure and in the end got sucker punched.

That said, If Ortiz continued his pressure fighting and was able hurt floyd for 12 rounds, Floyd will crack and go down, but he couldn't sustain it for 12 rounds coz he didn't have the mental toughness to pressure floyd for 12 rounds.. Enter Pacquiao, the guy who can ustain it with a strong mental frame of mind to do what he can't do that night.

Victor Ortiz showed how a lefty can pressure Floyd, but as a young lion that he was he just broke mentally, but what he can't do there is an old veteran lion that can sustain it, and that is why I believe PAc will win this in 10 rounds by a tko.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-02-2015, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aihki View Post
                      Kidding aside bros whats ur final prediction basing on latest development? I go for pac ud for volume punches floyd can't defend coz of pacs footspeed.

Not feeling going tard today.
                      I'm no longer going tard.

Pac by SD

Comment

Working...
                      X