• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Fkin start man This Is uncomfortable
    LOL !!!!

Comment

• What time does the PPV start? Ordered on Thursday and nothing yet. 7 PM.

Comment

• If there is a rematch, and vegas knows this, the only way it happens in Vegas is if either it ends in a draw, or if mayweather wins. Of pacquiao wins, a rematch would most likely not happen in Vegas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          Fkin start man This Is uncomfortable
          Look at this lame

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
            Look at this lame
            Fk u fatty no one i know watches boxing fk u dont feel tht baf now though 2 pints on m'y homie beercules

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Prediction time,

I know I've been realistic about this fight going either way. I've been going back and forth for 5 years how this will pan out. Different scenarios have gone through my head.

But the one that keeps coming back to me will surprise you guys..

The Victor Ortiz fight with FLoyd Mayweather fight. Gave me the best clue that Pac will win this fight.

Ortiz was a young strong lion that bullied mayweather of the ropes over and over in the early rounds, He pushed FLoyd that night. Why he got defeated was he was frustrated and got picked apart by floyd afterwards even if he was actually putting good work on Floyd, Ortiz lost his composure and in the end got sucker punched.

That said, If Ortiz continued his pressure fighting and was able hurt floyd for 12 rounds, Floyd will crack and go down, but he couldn't sustain it for 12 rounds coz he didn't have the mental toughness to pressure floyd for 12 rounds.. Enter Pacquiao, the guy who can ustain it with a strong mental frame of mind to do what he can't do that night.

Victor Ortiz showed how a lefty can pressure Floyd, but as a young lion that he was he just broke mentally, but what he can't do there is an old veteran lion that can sustain it, and that is why I believe PAc will win this in 10 rounds by a tko.

Pacquiao and Ortiz fight nothing alike though.

Comment

• Undercard already staring fellas......hooooooooooooooo!

Comment

• Literally nobody watching this first fight apart from the people required to be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    its so close

then

2 hours of **** fights til the main event

waiting for those 2 fights to end will feel like the 5 years we waited
                    At least we get to see Lomachenko

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                      Pacquiao and Ortiz fight nothing alike though.
                      The important thing I wanted to drive at was how Ortiz was able to land bombs and pressure Floyd to the ropes, IF Ortiz can do it and pressure Floyd, What more if Pac was in the ring. A more refined offensive fighter can sustain it for 12 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X