Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's BoxingScene prediction from the writers?

Comment

• I think pac has to feint and find angles. Mayweather aint fighting a slow fighter here. Pac needs a great start though.

Comment

• I think Floyd's gonna be surprised at how quick pacs feet are and how difficult it is to get to him

PAC can't wait . He has to throw punches. And steal rounds with activity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

The guy with hand problems gonna fight with less padding lol. Ok freddie

Comment

• Atlas-Hopkins going at it on ESPN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

Interesting

Comment

• Teddy Atlas is acting like a ****** on espn. He's not even letting bhop speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  Atlas-Hopkins going at it on ESPN.
                  What are they arguing about?

Comment

• At first thought when I saw the ring, I was like WOW Floyd really is going for the KO.

Maybe it is just the angle, camera distance and stream feeds that I'm seeing a smaller ring than usual.

If Floyd is really going for the KO why now? Why is he confident? Is it because of the Marquez KO?

I'm loving on what I'm seeing and reading tonight, Things get more interesting!!

WAR PACMAN!!!!

Comment

• Teddy Atlas making an idiot of himself on ESPN. Arguing that the magnitude of the event doesn't affect these guys as well. He's getting upset because they disagree with him. Embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                      X