Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Pac-Cotto fight arouse your su****ion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Manny didn't say no lol. The issue was never brought up after team marquez said they don't mind as long as manny takes one too. Manny walked because of the cut off. So manny walking is su****ious to U but marquez working with a known steroid creator who has been on camera saying he has develop peds way ahead of the testing protocols is not? lol
    Jmm passed the same tests that you and others always cited as the benchmark for being clean when Manny passed them. You keep forgetting that.

If that makes jmm su****ious to you, asking for a cutoff and not wanting to take advanced testing, whether it be 2009 or 2012, should do same.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Jmm passed the same tests that you and others always cited as the benchmark for being clean when Manny passed them. You keep forgetting that.

If that makes jmm su****ious to you, asking for a cutoff and not wanting to take advanced testing, whether it be 2009 or 2012, should do same.
      but yet manny still get accused of being dirty but not marquez. u keep forgetting that. i am trying to point out to u that pac fans is doing the same thing floyd fans was doing, accusing manny of being dirty even though he passed all test given to him.

i dont know about u but working with a known steroids creator who has been on camera, bragging that he has created peds way ahead of any testing protocols is more su****ious to me than a guy asking for a cut off.

Comment

It just aroused me...

Comment

What's su****ious about it? You're acting as if Pac one shot KO'd Cotto. Cotto succumbed to an accumulation of punches and punishment from a faster fighter with better movement.

Cotto said it himself during the post fight interview. He said that Pac's speed was the factor and how it was difficult so see where the punches were coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            What's su****ious about it? You're acting as if Pac one shot KO'd Cotto. Cotto succumbed to an accumulation of punches and punishment from a faster fighter with better movement.

Cotto said it himself during the post fight interview. He said that Pac's speed was the factor and how it was difficult so see where the punches were coming from.
            oh u didnt know, peds makes u faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Not at all, Cotto made the same dumb mistake DLH, Hatton and Margarito did in thinking they could walk through and overpower Pacquiao.

It remains true today, but his opponents aren't ****** enough to try those tactics. If Maidana, Guerrero, Porter or Chaves tried to walk through Pac they get effed up badly.

Tim Bradley found out in the first half of both his fights with Pac, he couldn't walk down a opponent who possesses handspeed, power and lateral movement on another level to his.
              I think it's this. I thought it was a 50/50 fight at the time but I went with Cotto because I still thought Manny was too small for WW. I just kept thinking a drained/old Oscar and Hatton weren't very good fighters and Cotto was too big and good. Add in Cotto having no corner, the Marg mental hangover and Cotto thinking he would just bully the little man led to that beatdown.

Comment

Not at all, Cotto made the same dumb mistake DLH, Hatton and Margarito did in thinking they could walk through and overpower Pacquiao.

It remains true today, but his opponents aren't ****** enough to try those tactics. If Maidana, Guerrero, Porter or Chaves tried to walk through Pac they get effed up badly.

Tim Bradley found out in the first half of both his fights with Pac, he couldn't walk down a opponent who possesses handspeed, power and lateral movement on another level to his.
                AMen.

I think this is the most accurate assessment thus far. Because Pacquiao seemed "small" in his stature, many are underestimating his depth in terms of speed, strength, subtlety and tenacity. All of those fighters you have mentioned tried to maul and walk down on him. Obviously didn't work.

Someone like Marquez who is a very patient and technical fighter can see the nuances and to just "Be in front" of him and not let go to be able to compete with Pacquiao, Floyd comes to mind as the "supreme" defender who exploits his opponents with absolute conquest...

I am a Pacquiao fan but in this very thread, Cotto underlooked Pacquiao and was it for a surprise. And this little midget can pound anyone if they try to tackle him head-on.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Of course it did. That was just crazy. You've got to be clueless not to watch that fight again and be like...wtf? I had a strange feeling in my stomach watching it live.

But you know what? Having a su****ion doesn't diminish the win and that is a huge win for Pacquiao. Easily the second best of his career and knocking on the door of first.
                  Yet when Floyd fans get polled on Marquez su****ions of PEDs, they all have amnesia or become clueless as you put it.

- Marquez never knocked down Manny in 3 prior fights.
                  - Marquez looked much bigger than previously.
                  - Marquez has shown to have visible side effects that PEDs users get.
                  - Marquez had Memo an admitted PEDs dealer who supplied well known athletes. Memo under oath said he was proud and thought PEDs is a good thing because it levels the playing field. Memo admitted to knowing 20+ ways to mask his PEDs.
                  - In fight #4, Marquez knocks down Manny not once but twice???
                  - Marquez couldn't do it against Manny when he was relatively younger but can at 40 ..... TWICE!

Last edited by ADP02; 02-13-2015, 12:34 PM.

Comment

I agree with this. You can even add Mosley who tried to do the same until he got clocked.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      Manny moves up weight, keeps his speed and power.... power pellets... peds... ariza shakes

Floyd moves up weight, keeps speed, agility, quickness, ?power?.... Hard work... dedication.... training.... tbe....

You've never seen Floyd at 130 have you? To me, that version of Floyd could hang and beat any 130 pounder in history. Floyd's game changed as he moved up in weight I'm not gonna insinuate anything about Pacquiao but your statement is flawed as fuck right here.

Comment

Working...
                      X