Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Dont You Like GGG? What Has He Done? or Not Done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only people that don't like him are fanbois of other fighters they don't want Golovkin to knock out, simple as that. There's no other reason to not like the guy.

Comment

I hate Golovkin cuz he knocks people out.

I mean sure, having power is nice but that's not what boxing is about.

Pot shotting, throwing 6 punches per round...

Give me that **** and play some Mozart in the background, Imma fan of sweet science, I'm that sophisticated.
      Last edited by Szef; 02-08-2015, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baxinguy View Post
        What card is that? That Kazakhstan card?

Everyone would like him no matter the color? Get real. Do you really believe that? You can't be that naive and ******.

Just kidding, you are.
        You said absolutely nothing to refute my post. Like absolutely nothing. You might as well have posted this line for a reply:

You asked like 4 questions repeating what I said, and then an insult. You'll get better at debating, I promise. You're probably a rookie, but that was an awful and irrelevant post.

Comment

people like GGG

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
            The only people that don't like him are fanbois of other fighters they don't want Golovkin to knock out, simple as that. There's no other reason to not like the guy.
            You don't need a reason to not like a fighter.

Liking a fighter is completly subjective.

I don't particularly like Golovkin, he's not a fighter I'm a fan of. That's just my opinion.

Doesn't mean I have an agenda because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              It's no big deal, or anything.... But those WW and JMWs Hagler fought just happened to be some of the best boxers to ever lace up a pair of gloves. Just a minor detail.
              so is floyd mayweather (ggg called hm out, right?).

you don't like ggg cuz he's a threat to your boy, canelo. just like 99% of ggg haters. they know golovkin is the real deal, they know he'd smash their favourites (canelo, cotto, maybe even ward) but they won't acknowledge it. but deep down, they know, and it scares the **** out of them.

pathetic if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by FashionTV View Post
                people like GGG
                Obviously, but this thread is about the ones who don't and their reasons - which are usually fairly transparent.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  so is floyd mayweather (ggg called hm out, right?).

you don't like ggg cuz he's a threat to your boy, canelo. just like 99% of ggg haters. they know golovkin is the real deal, they know he'd smash their favourites (canelo, cotto, maybe even ward) but they won't acknowledge it. but deep down, they know, and it scares the **** out of them.

pathetic if you ask me.
                  Other than Ward, I think everyone adknowledges that Golvokin would splatter those guys.

Other than Canelo who might be competitive but ultimately would likely lose by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    When GGG beat Proksa, there were threads from his fans putting him up against Hagler, Monzon, Hopkins, and the poll results were GGG winning. There's also people who say he KO''s prime Jones.

I know his fans want to twist it now and say "it's the race" or "It's cause GGG would good boy their fave fighter". But the GGG hatred was around already when GGG was only calling out Sturm and Martinez, because of his rabid fans.

What's funny is that GGG's fanbase are pretty much the same fans that fall for the same hype over and over again. The Margarito and Matthysse fans, who hate Canelo, Ward, Mayweather, Cotto, Hopkins, Dirrell.
                    well that's nsb for you.

it happens after every big fight. it's amazing how many people on a boxing forum don't know **** about boxing.

i didn't see you getting mad at people proclaiming floyd as the goat after the canelo fight, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      You don't need a reason to not like a fighter.

Liking a fighter is completly subjective.

I don't particularly like Golovkin, he's not a fighter I'm a fan of. That's just my opinion.

Doesn't mean I have an agenda because of that.
                      you're one of the very few, trust me. same thing with dan cov. you guys actually know boxing, so if you don't like ggg, that's fine, i disagree with you but i respect your opinion.

what pisses me off is these transparent, hypocritical ****ers who criticize golovkin in every thread.

again, pathetic.
                      Last edited by Szef; 02-08-2015, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X