Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Dont You Like GGG? What Has He Done? or Not Done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who don't like Golovkin are racist obviously.

Comment

There's only one reason and everybody knows this.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Don't hate him. I like his style. I just don't like the premature crowning of a king. If a fighter like Canelo who's actually fought the best around his weight class gets trashed and called an average fighter than guys like GGG and Rigo are no kings. They haven't earned it yet. That's my opinion though.
        he tried to fight the best in his division and they all ducked him. a forfeit is the same as a loss so he is the king by default. he's earned it by trying to fight the best and being ducked. you should be mad at the fighters who ducked him not the guy who was ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          he tried to fight the best in his division and they all ducked him. a forfeit is the same as a loss so he is the king by default. he's earned it by trying to fight the best and being ducked. you should be mad at the fighters who ducked him not the guy who was ducked.
          Im not mad at him.... I think he's a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            I'd gain a lot of respect for Golovkin if he was to beat Murray and announce in his post-fight interview that he wants Andre Ward next, regardless of circumstance.

Golovkin is a good fighter and seems like a good guy, but calling out WWs (Pacquiao and Mayweather) and JMWs (Canelo and Cotto) does not make him a great fighter. It makes him a good fighter begging for a paycheck.

I wish he would risk it. Challenge Ward for the SMW crown. But he won't do it. He just follows his promoter's orders.
            Marvin Hagler made a career of fighting former WW's & JMW's.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
              Marvin Hagler made a career of fighting former WW's & JMW's.
              It's no big deal, or anything.... But those WW and JMWs Hagler fought just happened to be some of the best boxers to ever lace up a pair of gloves. Just a minor detail.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                It's no big deal, or anything.... But those WW and JMWs Hagler fought just happened to be some of the best boxers to ever lace up a pair of gloves. Just a minor detail.
                Damn great point.

Comment

I need to see more from him. His most notable win to date is over an average MW from Australia. Daniel Geale.

He has not beaten any of the top MW yet

Lets see him in the ring against a Chavez Jr, Miguel Cotto, Saul Alvarez, Andy Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Cut Man View Post
                    I need to see more from him. His most notable win to date is over an average MW from Australia. Daniel Geale.

He has not beaten any of the top MW yet

Lets see him in the ring against a Chavez Jr, Miguel Cotto, Saul Alvarez, Andy Lee
                    well chavez, and canelo are not really in his weight class, nor do they hold any relevance in the class but Cotto does.

but imo cotto will never fight GGG, he just won, he know his career better then use and really all he has beat were handicap fighters. So he knows he has no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                      well chavez, and canelo are not really in his weight class, nor do they hold any relevance in the class but Cotto does.

but imo cotto will never fight GGG, he just won, he know his career better then use and really all he has beat were handicap fighters. So he knows he has no chance.
                      What I mean is I want to see him beat some top opponents before I call him one of the best. Murray is not going to be easy. His only loss is to Martinez. I feel he beat Felix Strum in their fight. It will be GGG toughest teat yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X