No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Mayweather-Pacquiao Meeting, Says Deal Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Until the contracts are signed, this is all just promotion for Mayweather-Cotto 2 and Pacquiao-Vargas.
    lol and I thought I was cynical.

If Arum's positive then I take that as a good sign because he has been negative pretty much the whole way through.

Comment

• i would say arum wants the fight bad now, probably fears pac will drop him if he doesn't make it happen

Comment

• Wow well that is a great sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          you know there is a difference between gullible and naive don't you?

But you are not satisfy enough to insinuate Pac as gullible you have to add "ïdiot" to it for your own personal satisfaction.

let me level with you just for this one

Your mom must be so proud for raising a genius man like you who's probably the only claim to fame or should I say infamy is on NSB
          Don't be so harsh on this guy -- he's from Zamunda. I've learned that, there, the tribe's shaman is ripping off babies from their mothers' chests -- therefore the poor guy may have no knowledge on who his mom is and/or was...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Until the contracts are signed, this is all just promotion for Mayweather-Cotto 2 and Pacquiao-Vargas.
            You got it all wrong: the "Floyd-Pac meeting" just absolutely ruined what was left from a possible Cotto 2 fight on May 2...

Comment

• I wish I could call or text Arum, I'd be like Mr. Arum... SHUT THE HELL UP. goodbye...

Comment

• It better happen now, because if it doesn't I could see Arum robbing Pacquiao in his next fight to try and kill it for good out of hate for Floyd. He can't be happy that people are thinking that once he got out of the way and Pac and Floyd actually met face to face it got done. Its bad for his legacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                  I guarantee in that private meeting Floyd advised Pac to drop Arum as soon as possible.
                  He should ...alll this old bastard does is keep up **** shut your old crusty ass up so the fight could happen...no details were supposed to be discussed ...stop trying to sabotage the fight ...old bastard

Comment

• yes !!!

ITS GONNA BE GOOD MAN!!! REALL GOOD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bep3373 View Post
                      He should ...alll this old bastard does is keep up **** shut your old crusty ass up so the fight could happen...no details were supposed to be discussed ...stop trying to sabotage the fight ...old bastard
                      Doesn't matter what he does now. Notice how he's not bashing Mayweather anymore. He seems resigned to the fact that it's happening. Can't wait for the official announcement.

Comment

Working...
                      X