No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Mayweather-Pacquiao Meeting, Says Deal Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    Manny is gonna be so different than any fighter Jr has ever fought. The speed of timing is Jr's asset but Pac is smarter and not head first.

The biggest thing I see is what others have done and not capitalized on their success like the big shot from Mosley or Zab winning the first 4 rounds, he laid back, Mosley just couldn't pull the trigger and quit trying. Pac DON"T LAY BACK , he will keep bringing it, and Pac won't let up. Like you said if slow Maidana can land a big shot PAC CERTAINLY WILL but he won't let up with the speed and intangibles, angles and fire coming from everywhere. Jr has always chosen easy fighters and once they were timed they essentially quit trying. Gerurro sp disappointed me after he whipped Berto. Pac won't ! ITs when Jr gets nailed early and KEEPS IT COMING that will dethrone JR off his paper P4P TBE claim.
    Manny is an easy beat for Floyd , you have raved and ranted every fight Floyd is going to get bashed koed and exposed , guess what kid you losing again lol .

Comment

• Originally posted by HeGotPacProblem View Post
      Straight left down the pipe all night!
      Its gonna be gooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
        Chavez-1, Uncle Rog Got CLOCKED, Good Night Irene!!!

Our Hero is in for a WHISKER CHECK!!!
        hahahahahahahahahahaha This I am looking forward to !!!

Comment

• Floyd stole the show from Arum with those private meetings. Guess who the fans would credit? Master stroke!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolopunch68 View Post
            Let's hope it'll stay that way. I don't want to bash May again if he do the Maidana move against Manny. I gave him credit for approaching Manny and going to his hotel suite and talk for more than an hour.
            When Jr trys to pull the crap about the gloves just before the fight I hope Pac just smiles and says TO BAD MANG !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Manny is an easy beat for Floyd , you have raved and ranted every fight Floyd is going to get bashed koed and exposed , guess what kid you losing again lol .
              Thanks for calling a kid, makes me feel young, hahahahha

I got ZEBO

YOU GOT GREASER hahahahahaha

Comment

• Well well, it feels like the fight might happen.

Nothing like the sport of combat, dogs, chickens or men ! Gladiators !!!

Somebodys got to win and somebodys got to lose.

The intrigue is two sides pulling and adamant about their side winning. That's what makes this so much fun.

It wouldn't be fun if it was all one sided, if it were all one sided I wouldn't be here, hahahahaha

I look forward to when the contracts are signed and the forum wars really heat up and then the fight , EXHILARATING !!!!!!!!!!!

The Pit is the proof or the ring that is, its where all things even tell the TRUTH. We don't PROVE ANYTHING we just poo poo our thoughts.

Hopefully its coming to give us fuel for OUR PASSION.

IF YOU LOSE be a man or woman about it, and if you win maybe you won't be hard on the loser.

But something tells me the lOSERS will have a hard time for about two long weeks. hahahahhahaah
                PAC the WINNER

JR the LOSER

Comment

Thanks for calling a kid, makes me feel young, hahahahha

I got ZEBO

YOU GOT GREASER hahahahahaha
                  The joke is you aint got Zebo , you aint got close to Zebo lol .

Comment

Well well, it feels like the fight might happen.

Nothing like the sport of combat, dogs, chickens or men ! Gladiators !!!

Somebodys got to win and somebodys got to lose.

The intrigue is two sides pulling and adamant about their side winning. That's what makes this so much fun.

It wouldn't be fun if it was all one sided, if it were all one sided I wouldn't be here, hahahahaha

I look forward to when the contracts are signed and the forum wars really heat up and then the fight , EXHILARATING !!!!!!!!!!!

The Pit is the proof or the ring that is, its where all things even tell the TRUTH. We don't PROVE ANYTHING we just poo poo our thoughts.

Hopefully its coming to give us fuel for OUR PASSION.

IF YOU LOSE be a man or woman about it, and if you win maybe you won't be hard on the loser.
                    But something tells me the lOSERS will have a hard time for about two long weeks. hahahahhahaah
                    PAC the WINNER

JR the LOSER
                    What a load of BS , go and read what you were raving about what Canelo was going to do lol .

You dont back up your own words you jump the wall lol .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      The joke is you aint got Zebo , you aint got close to Zebo lol .
                      Ha, you know you don't have ZEBO !!!! We KNOW ZEBO and Pac is closer to Zebo , Jr is not even close.

Greaser was 4 pounds higher and Jr will be 4 pounds up on Pac but with ZEBO it didn't matter and it won't with Pac the giant killer.

We can still be friends !!!!! IF I can't have ZEBO then I will take PIT GENERAL, knew him in person.

Comment

Working...
                      X