No announcement yet.

C.J. Ross: “Mayweather-Canelo was an even fight with a lot of close rounds"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    If you really look an analyze each round, she is right. Yes Floyd won the fight overall, but each round was only won buy a few more punches landed. It wasn't like Floyd was thoroughly dominating each round. Both landed some shots with Floyd landing a few more each round. They were all close rounds with Floyd edging the majority of them.
    Compubox says you're a liar:

http://compuboxonline.com/throwdownf...-w-12-alvarez/

Mayweather landed more than 100 punches more than Canelo and they threw about the same.

Canelo were in the single digits for landed shots in 7/12 rounds, how the hell could that be close when Mayweather were 15 or more in 9/12 rounds with 5 rounds being above 20.

It was not close.

Comment

The C.J. must stand for can't judge.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Compubox says you're a liar:

http://compuboxonline.com/throwdownf...-w-12-alvarez/

Mayweather landed more than 100 punches more than Canelo and they threw about the same.

Canelo were in the single digits for landed shots in 7/12 rounds, how the hell could that be close when Mayweather were 15 or more in 9/12 rounds with 5 rounds being above 20.

It was not close.
        Ok, if you want to go by compubox (which is rarely reliable) then that means Floyd clearly lost to Castillo in their first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          Ok, if you want to go by compubox (which is rarely reliable) then that means Floyd clearly lost to Castillo in their first fight.
          What the hell does that have to do with his fight vs Canelo?

I'm not a fan of Floyd, so you can spin that on someone else.

You are the one who's talking about punches landed. Canelo hardly landed on Floyd and the reverse was totally opposite

So please stop it.

Comment

She is right my scorecard was 7-5 Canelo but i'm ok with a draw, she was actually the only judge who nailed it

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              Floyd ran from the weight-drained Canelo like a frightened chicken. You shouldn't win rounds by running.
              This is why a lot of posters don't care for you too much. While you know your boxing, you often allow your bias to make you talk out of your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                This is why a lot of posters don't care for you too much. While you know your boxing, you often allow your bias to make you talk out of your ass.
                This clearly proves that he does not know his boxing.

Or maybe he does, but as you say is too biased.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  This clearly proves that he does not know his boxing.

Or maybe he does, but as you say is too biased.
                  He's a strange one. His bias is outrageously stupid at times but when he talks about subjects for which he has no bias, he appears to know what he's talking about. If that makes any sense...

Comment

Originally posted by ko mx View Post
                    she is right my scorecard was 7-5 canelo but i'm ok with a draw, she was actually the only judge who nailed it
                    ydksab!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
                      I thought that was a 12-0 shutout personally. There were rounds that were closer than others, and I wouldn't argue with someone who have Canelo a few rounds. But Floyd clearly won
                      There wasn't a single round in the entire fight where Alvarez landed more clean punches. I honestly don't understand how you give him more than a pity round somewhere that I don't remember. He was smoked.

Comment

Working...
                      X