No announcement yet.

C.J. Ross: “Mayweather-Canelo was an even fight with a lot of close rounds"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
    who is Floyd? is he the ducker and the coward?
    Floyd annihilated the guy in your avatar.

Comment

Canelo won the 12th round and he might have won an earlier round, one of the easiest fights to score. Canelo had a pretty decent round 8 but then Mayweather seemed to have turned the clock back and let loose in the last 1:30 seconds.

Comment

Hahaha unreal. That was an embarrassing fight.

Comment

Lol this lady need to get slapped! Canelo won 2 rds tops!

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
            So I take it that CJ ROSS was also right when she had Timothy Bradley beating Manny Pacquiao as well?
            I have just realized that CJ Ross was judging Pacqiao-Bradley also. That was another perfect scoring from CJ Ross. Pacqiao lost that fight. I had the same score and I am not trolling. I have more problems to understand scoring in Mayweather-Maidana I, than any score card of CJ Ross.

Comment

There have been scorecards wayyyyy worse than C.J.Ross Were they fired?? What about Eugenia Williams who scored for Holyfield over Lewis. Was she fired?? No she still judges but under the name Gene Williams now. What about the ludicrous blatantly biased refereeing by Joe Cortez & Kenny Bayless.Were they fired??? No
              There is a common denominator here Ross, voted against Mayweather FIRED
              Cortez & Bayless protected Mayweather like two mother hens guarding her chicks. Theyre doing ok One in the HOF even
              Boxing isn't corrupt is it??????????

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Floyd/Gatti - each round was a whitewash. Gatti landed nothing and Floyd thoroughly dominated each round. Same for Floyd/Corrales.

Floyd/Canelo - Pretty even rounds with Floyd edging them out by a few more punches landed.

I think you need to look up the definition of "whitewash".
                Floyd/Gatti was a destruction. It was a beating. and a TKO. It wasn't a "whitewash". Same with Corrales.

I doubt you even watched the fight now. You seem to get confused with the Cotto fight as someone else said.

Floyd vs Canelo was definitely a whitewash. I don't even think Canelo won a single round decisively.

Comment

I thought it was 11-1, 10-2 kind of fight.

Only rounds Canelo got were the rounds Mayweather clearly took off. He took a round off in the middle, and he was on his bike for the 12th.

The rest of the way he was getting beat by every scoring criteria there is.

Comment

Working...
                  X