Froch v GGG who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sancho Puncho View Post
    Who is there with the pulse?
    They are all playing dead when there is any mention of GGG. Including Froch and his promoter...
    Andre Ward said he'd fight him. Team GGG suddenly went very silent....

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Ward fight will happen in due time. GGG and his trainer are eager to fight anyone, but managers and promoter are also thinking bout making most money in the process.
      But both Ward and GGG is on another level than Froch.
      Froch fight is a gimme fight for GGG.

Comment

Ricky Hatton has fought more times lately than Ward. When was the last time Ward had a fight? 2010? If Ward was going to come out of retirement he would have already, because there is a big money fight with Kovalev at 175 waiting for him, but he's too scared

Comment

Ward fight will happen in due time. GGG and his trainer are eager to fight anyone, but managers and promoter are also thinking bout making most money in the process.
          But both Ward and GGG is on another level than Froch.
          Froch fight is a gimme fight for GGG.
          GGG & his team claim they'll fight anyone, but not Ward lol. What a P*ssy. He needs to become a real man like Carl Froch and step up

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
            Ricky Hatton has fought more times lately than Ward. When was the last time Ward had a fight? 2010? If Ward was going to come out of retirement he would have already, because there is a big money fight with Kovalev at 175 waiting for him, but he's too scared
            Ward would school Kovalev badly. I was just pointing out the hypocracy of GGG fantards. Claims he'll fight anyone, yet when it comes to Ward it's all about the $$$.

Comment

GGG & his team claim they'll fight anyone, but not Ward lol. What a P*ssy. He needs to become a real man like Carl Froch and step up
              I take it that you agree then that when GGG is calling Froch he is not making any step up?

Comment

Ward would school Kovalev badly. I was just pointing out the hypocracy of GGG fantards. Claims he'll fight anyone, yet when it comes to Ward it's all about the $$$.
                Ward is over rated whiny little cry baby and has never beaten anyone abroad and straight up refused to repay the favor by fighting Carl Froch in Nottingham or Kessler in Denmark.

Comment

I take it that you agree then that when GGG is calling Froch he is not making any step up?
                  "Just swerve Golovkin like the plague. Punches like a mule. Don't need to be in with him, dangerous fight" - Carl Froch

Thats all anyone needs to know about how world class fighters view the threat of GGG.

Comment

Just like Bute was going to....lolz
                    At the amateurs, Golovkin KOd ("my boy") Bute with one punch...

Comment

GGG wouldn't fight Froch anyway, he's happy feasting on bums in the MW division. He's only calling out Froch because he knows that Carl only has one/two fights left and is looking to cash out & thus wants bigger fish.

Comment

Working...
                      X