No announcement yet.

Froch v GGG who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
    given froch's record of taking on all comers its pretty clear he was being sarcastic there ... though hearn certainly doesn't seem eager for the match up 'financial sense' etc
    I think he was being honest, he just doesn't need to face a killer in the last fight of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
      Come on now, I'm from the same country and even I can admit that Froch isn't the same level of talent that GGG is, although currently he is far more accomplished. Golovkin will go on to become an all time great, there isn't any doubt in my mind.
      Froch makes up for his lack of talent with heart & mental toughness, attributes that GGG has yet to prove that he possesses. Pretty much every fighter that Froch takes on is apparently 'more talented', yet he usually finds a way.

As for GGG going on to become an ATG, i highly doubt it, he's already 32 & still hasn't faced a legit opponent.

Comment

I got GGG by late knockout in a war.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
          There are reasons why both guys could win. One thing is for sure froch would take him into deep waters ... be interesting to see how GGG would fare after 8-9-10 rounds pounding against a guy who's taking everything he's got and is still firing back.
          We kind of overestimate Carl's chin. He's been down from lesser opponents in Taylor and Groves.
          Problem is that despite GGG winning comfortably on Froch's initiated poll (funs choosing his opponent) Carl doesn't want to fight. Chaves is a bit more lucrative and much much easier so I understand why he's going that direction. Too bad - that would be great fight to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by TudorMiron View Post
            We kind of overestimate Carl's chin. He's been down from lesser opponents in Taylor and Groves.
            Problem is that despite GGG winning comfortably on Froch's initiated poll (funs choosing his opponent) Carl doesn't want to fight. Chaves is a bit more lucrative and much much easier so I understand why he's going that direction. Too bad - that would be great fight to watch.
            This is true but it's one thing putting Carl down and another keeping him down/making him quit. Even the best of chins can be cracked that's for sure and I do favor GGG in the fight but only barely and froch can crack too and is the bigger man with more proven pro record so I don't see GGG walking through his shots and completely intimating him with his power etc like he can to the guys at 160. I see it going into the late rounds and who knows how the extra weight would affect GGG then?

Comment

Easy fight for GGG. That is why GGG wants this fight, while Froch not so much.
              Even on his best day Froch ability was not equal to GGG, but by now he is very close to being a shot fighter.

At 168 only Ward is equal to GGG in abilities, but if they fight right now, GGG would KO Ward also. (due to Ward being rusty. He was rusty even in Roriguez fight).

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho Puncho View Post
                Easy fight for GGG. That is why GGG wants this fight, while Froch not so much.
                Even on his best day Froch ability was not equal to GGG, but by now he is very close to being a shot fighter.

At 168 only Ward is equal to GGG in abilities, but if they fight right now, GGG would KO Ward also. (due to Ward being rusty. He was rusty even in Roriguez fight).
                GGG has achieved nothing in boxing. Get off his d1ck until he actually beats someone with a pulse.

These GGG fanboys are something else lol

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  GGG has achieved nothing in boxing. Get off his d1ck until he actually beats someone with a pulse.

These GGG fanboys are something else lol
                  He's beat better opponents than Tyson Fury, dummy

Comment

Who is there with the pulse?
                    They are all playing dead when there is any mention of GGG. Including Froch and his promoter...

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
                      He's beat better opponents than Tyson Fury, dummy
                      Strawman is straw. ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X