Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch v GGG who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin is all wrong for Froch. I think GGG stops him mid or late.

Comment

Froch takes GGG's best shots, smiles at him, and then slowly takes his soul.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        who won that facebook poll froch did a while back was it chavez or GGG? I know it wasn't degale anyway

Comment

The biggest question is imo, does Froch still have the motivation to fight?

He's now a rich man & has finally received the recognition & respect he's always craved. As they say, it's hard to get up early when you're wearing silk pyjamas.
          pretty much this.

if he was motivated i would slightly lean towards a Froch stoppage mainly because i havent seen GGG fight any elite fighters.

Comment

Froch by UD. He is the more proven fighter.

Comment

It'd be a helluva WAR! GGG Monster would come out victorious though.

GGG by 11th or 12th round KO!

Comment

Golovkin is by far the better P4P fighter, if they were the same size, he would beat the living daylights out of Froch and knock him out. In reality though Golovkin isn't a big middleweight and wouldn't be the same at 168, but I'd still pick him to beat Froch quite clearly.

Comment

Froch has reach and height advantage,
                  has a proven chin and serious power,
                  some peeps say he is slow, but his jab can be very effective,
                  look how fast george groves is and in the last fight it was causing problems at times,
                  froch would ko golovkin, no doubt

^ this right here, i actually think froch should take this fight before his career ends

anyone genuinely thinks GGG would be able to take that punch groves took? lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
                    Froch has reach and height advantage,
                    has a proven chin and serious power,
                    some peeps say he is slow, but his jab can be very effective,
                    look how fast george groves is and in the last fight it was causing problems at times,
                    froch would ko golovkin, no doubt

^ this right here, i actually think froch should take this fight before his career ends

anyone genuinely thinks GGG would be able to take that punch groves took? lol
                    Come on now, I'm from the same country and even I can admit that Froch isn't the same level of talent that GGG is, although currently he is far more accomplished. Golovkin will go on to become an all time great, there isn't any doubt in my mind.

"Just swerve Golovkin like the plague. Punches like a mule. Don't need to be in with him, dangerous fight" - Carl Froch
                    Last edited by Monaco Slim; 01-07-2015, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
                      Come on now, I'm from the same country and even I can admit that Froch isn't the same level of talent that GGG is, although currently he is far more accomplished. Golovkin will go on to become an all time great, there isn't any doubt in my mind.

"Just swerve Golovkin like the plague. Punches like a mule. Don't need to be in with him, dangerous fight" - Carl Froch
                      given froch's record of taking on all comers its pretty clear he was being sarcastic there ... though hearn certainly doesn't seem eager for the match up 'financial sense' etc

Comment

Working...
                      X