No announcement yet.

Froch v GGG who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Froch vs GGG is the best fight that can be made in boxing imo.
    yes I think so. can't think of a better match up

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Golovkin should and would be favored. I'd roll with Froch by decision because he's my guy.
      No Froch should definitely be favored. GGG is unproven still. He's just looking good, he hasn't done nowhere near of what Froch has done in the sport of boxing.

Comment

froch has looked ready for the taking since the kessler rematch imo. unless golovkin is way out his depth at super middleweight then i see him breaking froch down

Comment

Froch via KO in the 6th round.

Comment

Make it happen boxing gods!

I don't think Froch or GGG is interested at the moment at all. Give it a year or two, and lets hope Froch is still around, i'm sure GGG is a gigantic star within a year or two.

Comment

I didn't get to watch Froch/Groves II in its entirety, but I've generally favored Froch in this match-up.

Comment

GGG is just a better all around pedigree of boxer. Supremely accomplished amateur with a style that translates perfectly for the pro game. I think he carries his power to 168 with no issues. Froch has great timing, but GGG is smart enough and defensively responsible to see those big shots coming, taking some steam off of them. I honestly see GGG ending Froch by the mid to late rounds. Too accurate and too heavy handed for Froch to take all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                  Make it happen boxing gods!

I don't think Froch or GGG is interested at the moment at all. Give it a year or two, and lets hope Froch is still around, i'm sure GGG is a gigantic star within a year or two.
                  Wrong, ggg s people offered to fight froch in the UK, crickets.

Comment

I would say Froch by decision.

Comment

I don't think a more entertaining high profile fight could be made right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X