No announcement yet.

Why is Roy dissing Floyd?? he should feel his pain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

Truth hurts. Roy can say what he wants, he beat Hopkins, toney and a hw, all better wins than Floyd and the guys on his résumé like Ortiz and Guerrero, although he didn't knock them all out(richard hall) he beat their ass instead ud after ud. He above anyone can criticize.
    You could of pick Mosley, De La Hoya or Cotto but you picked Guerrero and Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

Yawn....
      Damn wow well im starting to see what other posters are talking about damn nice find lol

Comment

So maybe it's true then that no one knows a cherry picker like a fellow cherry picker. They see the other like their own reflection in the mirror and they hate what they see.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          Time for operation death threat?

Comment

Roy's toughest challenges weren't always the best money, so he didn't take those fights. Floyd's biggest purse happens to be his toughest test, and I don't think that's something Roy would have done, I could be wrong though. That and Roy is older and maybe thinks he should have always tested himself. Who knows, but I tend to think it's former.

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
              Damn wow well im starting to see what other posters are talking about damn nice find lol
              Nice find??? this is common knowledge man

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                Give me a ****ing break dude. Feel his pain? Roy never got 30 million plus for his fights, Roy never b*tched about a promoter on a consistent basis, Roy never threw people under the bus who helped his career or his family members, Roy never had Floyd's delusional fan base who will suck Floyd off at any moment he gets a chub. Get real, holy ****.
                How long have you been a boxing fan? Roy's fan base was crazy back in the days.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                  You could of pick Mosley, De La Hoya or Cotto but you picked Guerrero and Ortiz.
                  Which one of those was 100% at their best?

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                    They tailor that **** just to fit their agenda of Bob Arum like spin.

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
                    Lol I remember that but now they are like

Comment

I mean honestly..Roy is my dude..but out of the 5 divisions he fought in he was champ in 4 and NEVER the lineal champion

Comment

Working...
                      X