No announcement yet.

Why is Roy dissing Floyd?? he should feel his pain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    LOL it's pathetic, most these clowns haven't even seen a full Roy Jones fight, all they've seen are highlights on youtube and think that Roy fought that way every second of every round.

They're too ******ed to realize they would have hated Roy for the same damn reasons they hate on Floyd. "Why is Roy such a cherry picker?" "Roy is so cocky, I hope he get's KO'd" "Roy fights are boring even with his stupid showboating" "He's ducking a Hopkins rematch, Calazaghe, and Michalczewski! What a coward!"
    As an individual who has watched many if not all Jones fights(most more than once) Jones was far from the dancer/mover that Mayweather is. He was much more entertaining and did have power to put people away. 37 of his 50 fights before his first real lose was by KO/TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
      I believe it has to do more with envy than anything else. Roy Jones is one of my all time favorite boxer but unfortunately he never received the praise or profits that Mayweather currently had coming. Unfortunately Jones never had the financial situation Mayweather currently has and I believe it that is what infuriated him so much.

Jones was much more entertaining to watch, had much better athletic gifts and in his prime looked much more unbeatable. Jones in my eyes is envious of all the praise and large amounts of money he is receiving for equal competition.
      I agree............Roy for whatever reason Roy never became HUUUGE

Comment

Originally posted by BradleyP4P#1 View Post
        Roy *****ed about promotional shit all the time. He also threw his dickhead dad under the bus who made him the fighter he was. Roy had a delusional fan base also.
        These people know nothing of Roy's career period and it is apparent by reading their posts....lol..the man said he lost Tarver 3 so his father would not get the credit for crying out loud..Him and Floyd are damn near carbon copies

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          These people know nothing of Roy's career period and it is apparent by reading their posts....lol..the man said he lost Tarver 3 so his father would not get the credit for crying out loud..Him and Floyd are damn near carbon copies
          Damn near.

Both c-o-c-k-y, Both were equally criticized, Both were called Cherry Pickers.

Most of the younger fans just have no history of that part, but they do understand that he's against Floyd so now they are Roy Fans.

Roy Jones "Yall Musta Forget"
          Lyrics : And they got the nerve to say I ain't fought no body, I just makem look like nobody.

Right there.
          Last edited by LinealChampion; 12-19-2014, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            If Roy had a fight like the Pacquiao fight in 2010, he would have made it.
            Originally posted by djtmal View Post
            ...end of thead....

Yawn....
            Last edited by SkillspayBills; 12-19-2014, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

Yawn....
              That don't count doe, Roy fought everyone quickly without any hesitation doe.

Comment

There was some bad blood between these two once upon a time. About 10 years ago or something.

I don't think they really like each other
                Last edited by IronDanHamza; 12-19-2014, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Yawn....
                  ****ing hilarious...same **** we see now except Hopkins got the balls to confront Roy unlike Manny

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Time for operation death threat?

... that's only if Roy dissed Pac ... threats for days. Ask Bradley...

Comment

Yawn....
                      love this interview. 60/40 I'll kick your ass.

Who else does interviews like this before walking to the ring? RJJ! Ya'll musta forgot!

Comment

Working...
                      X