Why is Roy dissing Floyd?? he should feel his pain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Nice find??? this is common knowledge man
    Honestly im a causal fan but if roy doing this becaude he works for hbo then it dont mean much to me just like paulie did to pac..

Comment

Bwahahaha...... Larryxxx hates Roy Jones Jr now

Now Larry, don't be going on twitter threatening Roy's life over this. It isn't worth going to jail over. I know you Floyd fans are deeply hurt by Roy's words but it's not worth spending the rest of your life incarcerated.

And he wasn't "dissing" him Larry, he was telling the truth.
      Last edited by BOXEO _; 12-19-2014, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Roy is just jelly of Floyds success in boxing.

Comment

If I was Roy I would be a bit jealous of Floyd, Roy and him are roughly equal but Floyd achieved a lot more stardom without even doing his big fight.

Comment

I like Roy and believe there is some truth in what he says but also he's on the other side so should be taken for what it is . I think some of its jealousy on Roy's part because how his career is ending . comes across as a crab in the bucket mentality .

Comment

Originally posted by slyslicksmooth View Post
              why didn't roy fight benn, eubank, or mcclellan?
              good question i ask it all the time, love roy and he was a great athlete and pretty good boxer but he fought alot of cans

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                If I was Roy I would be a bit jealous of Floyd, Roy and him are roughly equal but Floyd achieved a lot more stardom without even doing his big fight.
                Floyd achieved stardom by DOING his big fight. Which was going up in weight against oscar. At the time most thought that was the peak. Bigger than Hatton after and bigger than cotto woulda been. The pac fight wasnt really realistic till a year after.

Comment

Floyd haters can call it whatever they want, but it's actually envy.

Comment

didnt take long for the floyd fundamentalists to join in a circle jerk.

theyve lost a great ally to the opposition

im glad that the moderate floyd fans are standing up, denouncing this bull**** are pushing the fanatics to the fringes !!

there will be 0 repercussions for RJJ for saying what he thinks

Floyd has no power over u ,if u love boxing- call him out!!!!!!!

Comment

Roy Jones musta forgot when he was rapping about "They got the nerve to say I ain't fight nobody, I just make'em look like nobodies"

Comment

Working...
                      X