No announcement yet.

Pacquiao to son: I'm not a coward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    IF he agreed to all of these in 2009, what happens to I don't work with Bob Arum?
    Arum was at the table in 2009, and Floyd bit his tongue for that (He'd yet to generate that first mega payday on his own yet). Floyd needed the fight to be made, and he agreed to nearly every demand that Arum put forward on Pacquiao's behalf (ring size, a ridiculous multi-million per pound over weight penalty, etc). all Floyd put his foot down on was random testing for both fighters.

After that fell through, Floyd went on to make Mayweather-Ortiz, on his own, and ended up taking home his first +$40m purse. Splitting $100m with Arum/Pacquiao 50/50 was no longer something that he felt he hadto tolerate Arum for.

Comment

• Packie Jr: Dad why won't you fight Floyd?! Floyd is calling you out and even has a date and venue ready.

Packie Sr: I'm not a coward, it's just that my promoter says it would be disrespectful to Mexicans.

Packie Jr:

Comment

• What do Pac's kids think about him banging other women not named mommy?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
          Manny trying his hardest to make sure his son knows he's not a coward. Meanwhile, over at Floyd's house...

Floyd Mayweather's Son: 'My father is a coward"

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post

What do Pac's kids think about him banging other women not named mommy?
            PAC Jr: Daddy you a pimp, when I grow up I wanna be surrounded by pu$$ys like you. I don't want to be like Floyd Coward Jr. who like it in the butt because if I get hurt I'll scream auhhhh, auhhhhhh, ehhhhh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              If Pacquiao agreed to the testing and a 50/50 split, as were the talks in 2009, the fight would've happened, with Mayweather walking away likely making him look terrible. The fight didn't happen.

Pacquiao walked away, as he's done in every negotiation ever put forward, for his silly concern that possibly giving up a vial of blood would catastrophically hamper his performance.
              You all sound alike. It is very unlikely that you are Floyd fans.

No great fighter agrees with what you say. No respected sports website or network or newspaper agree with what you say.

You are just TMT members.

Your boss is a coward and you are there because you make money of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                PAC Jr: Daddy you a pimp, when I grow up I wanna be surrounded by pu$$ys like you. I don't want to be like Floyd Coward Jr. who like it in the butt because if I get hurt I'll scream auhhhh, auhhhhhh, ehhhhh.
                That's not only what Packie Jr says. That's what every man say wither they want to admit it or not. I won't fault Pac for playing the field every man dreams of. Am with Pac on this one. WARRRR WAPACMACMAN!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                  you clowns keep assuming if pac agreed to all of your idol's brand of testing the fight would have happened. it won't. froidweather was getting ready for his next roadblock which was the $100 million he got from don king's advice. froidweather tested positive 3 times taken from urine samples. how cowardly is that? a roider who gets away with positive test results still had no balls to fight.

lemme repeat. pac bowing down to your hero's demand would not have made the fight happen. he got scared. pac's mistake was not calling your hero's bluff from the very beginning. he would have been exposed early.

you gotta be an idiot to assume the fight would have happened if pac agreed to your idol's demands. he's a chicken as seen by his behavior over he course of 5 years. you don't call yourself MONEY and duck the biggest money fight of all time. you make it happen at all costs.

u really believed that guy who said that lol give me a break it was already debunked

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    dude no one cares that a professionals boxer gets laid u do realize he admits he used to be a womanizer and it was part of the things he changed right? also gambling and drinking so not sure ur point

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                      u really believed that guy who said that lol give me a break it was already debunked
                      doe, stop fooling yourself. your hero got scared. pac agreeing to your idol's demands the fight will still not happen. he calls himself MONNNEEEEY. yet he's ducking the biggest money fight of all time. he's scared. think man, THINK.

Comment

Working...
                      X