Pacquiao to son: I'm not a coward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Either way they running from fight
    So basically you have nothing but some flowmo word salad. Got it!

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      So basically you have nothing but some flowmo word salad. Got it!
      You mean the truth. Yep thats me

Comment

You mean the truth. Yep thats me
        Nope, I mean you know nothing but a flowmo fantasy, not the truth.

Comment

• Man STFU

Originally posted by abdul-jakul View Post
          i think roach and pacquiao really wanted the mega fight to happen and both arum and mayweather are the true roadblocks!
          Here you are kissing Pacroid and Roach's zza while adding Floyd's name with Arum when out of all of them only one person has actually signed a contract. FLOYD!!!!!!!!!! Pacroid ran into hiding because he knew the roids were going to expose his juicing zza. Floyd had signed his portion of the contract while Pacroid's team looked for ways to avoid getting a exposed. Your statement tells me you are an American and like over 90% of Americans they love a winner so long as that winner isn't black. .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Career earnings: $335m
            PI taxes (assuming that he actually paid them): ~32% + VAT
            manager fees: 15%
            trainer fees: 10%
            promoter fee: 30%
            total career purse advances: who knows how much

Pacquiao could've gone the way of Miguel Cotto and had some control of his own destiny. Instead, he simply smiles around the world, blowing his money on what you'd expect a person from his upbringing to blow his money on, while Arum rakes in the upside.

Pacquiao will retire and be penniless within a decade of that date.

Probably ur wish but I really doubt it. The man is a god in the Philippines and has many business there and his now a politician.

Comment

• HAHAHAHA Threads like these end up being so counter productive. Can we all just stop, please. LOLOL

Comment

"Im not a coward but im a puppet". "Grandaddy Bob doesnt want it"
                Id rather be a puppet (Manny) with dignity and pride. Than a Coward (Floyd) with no dignity and shame!

Comment

• Not me, I'd rather be a coward and not get hurt, health come first doe.

Comment

• I am not a coward even tho I lied about being scared of needles, I'm not a coward even tho my resume is filled with weight drained damaged goods victims from flop prank..I'm not a coward even tho I'm hiding behind bob arum who's been bending me over since I signed up with slop prank promotions - Emmanuel Pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
                      Here you are kissing Pacroid and Roach's zza while adding Floyd's name with Arum when out of all of them only one person has actually signed a contract. FLOYD!!!!!!!!!! Pacroid ran into hiding because he knew the roids were going to expose his juicing zza. Floyd had signed his portion of the contract while Pacroid's team looked for ways to avoid getting a exposed. Your statement tells me you are an American and like over 90% of Americans they love a winner so long as that winner isn't black. .....
                      HaHa, Floyd had sign his side of the contract? why wouldn't he, it's his contract you genius you

Comment

Working...
                      X