Pacquiao to son: I'm not a coward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    So you couldnt find anything. Just like i thought, just posting to troll
    Yeah I could, all of it like I said, except Bob made a comment about the date...and even that was clear as mud...

"Arum stopped short of saying he would not participate in the planning of a long-awaited Mayweather-Pacquiao showdown on the same date as Cotto-Alvarez.

***8220;I***8217;m not saying that,***8221; said Arum.

So is he lying or telling the truth or what? When it comes to you, you base your conclusion to that question on what fits your particular brainfart of that day.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Yeah I could, all of it like I said, except Bob made a comment about the date...and even that was clear as mud...

"Arum stopped short of saying he would not participate in the planning of a long-awaited Mayweather-Pacquiao showdown on the same date as Cotto-Alvarez.

***8220;I***8217;m not saying that,***8221; said Arum.

So is he lying or telling the truth or what? When it comes to you, you base your conclusion to that question on what fits your particular brainfart of that day.
      It shows he doesnt want fight.

Now you tell me your interpretation of what Arum said from your post

Comment

It shows he doesnt want fight.

Now you tell me your interpretation of what Arum said from your post
        It doesnt show anything at all except posturing from Arum, same thing Oscar has been doing and Al Haymon(I say Al Haymon because we all know that's who's speaking whenever floyd opens his piehole). If you're dont realise that, then you must have just started watching the sport a few months ago.

Comment

Who cares!!! Hes fighting Rios and Algeri there. To compare it to those fights is reaching at its highest degree.

I dont care about the money like you. I see none of it. I care about the fights. Fight in China but dont fight Rios or Algeri and think its comparable.
          Yeah, cant compare Macau to Zaire or Manilla. Macau >>> those places. Those fighters must have been bums to go fight in Zaire and Manilla.

Rios, Algieri are not any worse than Ortiz, Guerrero, Maidana. At least he didnt have to rematch a guy that gut shut out by It Burns Alexander

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            It doesnt show anything at all except posturing from Arum, same thing Oscar has been doing and Al Haymon(I say Al Haymon because we all know that's who's speaking whenever floyd opens his piehole). If you're dont realise that, then you must have just started watching the sport a few months ago.
            Sure it does. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
              [/B]

Any Floyd groupies want to answer this. ^^^^^^^^
              Floyd never said that so stop putting words in his mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Yeah, cant compare Macau to Zaire or Manilla. Macau >>> those places. Those fighters must have been bums to go fight in Zaire and Manilla.

Rios, Algieri are not any worse than Ortiz, Guerrero, Maidana. At least he didnt have to rematch a guy that gut shut out by It Burns Alexander
                Reaching man. Your theory got exposed cause i dont care about their money and now you trying to hard

Comment

Reaching man. Your theory got exposed cause i dont care about their money and now you trying to hard
                  I didnt present any theory. I just slapped you down for putting down Macau as a fight site. Then I slapped you down for putting down Algieri, Rios while riding the nuts of a guy that fought Ortiz, Guerrero, Maidana x2, etc. Need more slapping down, just let me know

Comment

Lol, yes you fooking do you lying prick! You've been banging on about splits for fooking months!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                      Manny trying his hardest to make sure his son knows he's not a coward. Meanwhile, over at Floyd's house...

Floyd Mayweather's Son: 'My father is a coward"

Floyds son knows what's up. Floyd teh coward

Comment

Working...
                      X